Home

360 Users who want custom soundtracks.

This is a discussion on 360 Users who want custom soundtracks. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #65
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: 360 Users who want custom soundtracks.

Finn would you be willing to put your file from your personnel set?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2008, 06:13 AM   #66
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
So when we remove the WMA's from the 0007, we can put them into any one of the text folders right? Also afte we remove all the WMA's from the 0007 folder can we just get rid of that folder all together to where we would only now have the 3 folders in the music folder?

don't remove the wma's from the 0007 folder or you will lose all the network themes. Leave everything the way it is unless you are replacing .txt files with .wma files.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #67
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
don't remove the wma's from the 0007 folder or you will lose all the network themes. Leave everything the way it is unless you are replacing .txt files with .wma files.
Then delete the txt file from the folder and place the wma file in the folder.

So by deleting the txt file from the txt folder and placing the wma file where the txt file was, which is in that same txt folder, wouldn't that clear out the 0007 folder? I think the 0007 folder only holds like 12 wma but if you put them in the txt file you now have an empty 0007 folder. At least I did which is why it didn't work.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #68
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Then delete the txt file from the folder and place the wma file in the folder.

So by deleting the txt file from the txt folder and placing the wma file where the txt file was, which is in that same txt folder, wouldn't that clear out the 0007 folder? I think the 0007 folder only holds like 12 wma but if you put them in the txt file you now have an empty 0007 folder. At least I did which is why it didn't work.

Like I said before don't do anything with 0007 folder. Just leave the wma's in there. They are the network themes. The txt files are place holders for any songs you want to add. For example, if you wanted to hear Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses in game you would rip the song as a wma to your PC. Copy the wma to the 0003 folder. In this example, rename the Welcome To The Jungle.WMA to 0003000a.wma. Delete the 0003000a.txt file.

Transfer to the 360. Now, in game, one of the songs will be Welcome to the Jungle. Not sure which song it will be so you will just have to find it by playing each song listed.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #69
Pro

Since im waiting for my migration cable to come in is there a way to get the network music onto the original xbox in the mean time? thanks
Old 10-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #70
Pro

My cable finally came and i got the rosters, settings & Franchise files on my 360! Thank you guys!

One quick question about the music files. I do not have any of my songs on my laptop, they are on the harddrive though, is that a problem? I can't seem to get the music to work? thank you!
Old 10-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Attached is a copy of what you will need to use custom soundtracks on the 360 without having the original XBox to copy from.

Following these directions:

Extract the contents of the attached zip to your root drive (i.e. C drive) preserving path names.

You should end up with this:

C:\fffe0000\music

Inside the music folder there is a DB file(ST.DB) and 4 subfolders. (0003,0006,0007,0008)

The C:\fffe0000\music\0007 folder contains all the network football themes. (CBS, FOX, NBC SNF, ABC MNF and ESPN SNF).

The other folders contain place holders for your own WMA files. (i.e. 0003003f.txt in the C:\fffe0000\music\0003 folder).

For each track you want to add, replace the .txt file with the WMA track you want to use. (NOTE: They must be WMA's. MP3's will not work). Make sure the WMA track has the same name as the .TXT file you are replacing. (i.e. 0003003f.WMA from the example above). Delete the .TXT file once you add the same named WMA. There are 40 place holder .TXT files in all. If you don't want to use the real network themes, you can overwrite the included.WMA files in the 0007 folder as well.

Once done, transfer the entire fffe0000 folder to:

Partition 3\Compatibility\Xbox1\TDATA

on your 360 Hard drive using XPort/XSata or M$ Transfer Cable.

Once done, fire up NFL 2k5 and go to the Stadium Music Editor. When selecting tracks you should see 4 new sound tracks at the bottom. (Buccaneers, Stadium Rap, TV Network themes, Stadium Rock). These soundtracks will contain your music. NOTE: The names of the tracks (except for TV Network themes if you keep them from my zip) will not match the actual track you used in that slot so you will have to preview the track in order to determine what the track actually is.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Finn

hey Finn- thanks for everything- could you please tell me how to copy the music files that i have on my original xbox to the 360? I can't seem to get this way to work. Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2008, 06:35 PM   #72
Pro

I finally got it! I had to delete the fffe0000 first off of the HDD then replace it with your files. I renamed all the .txt files to .wma files but I don't have any music on my laptop to put into those files. I do have a bunch on my 360, so how do I get them from my 360 to my laptop easily? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »