Home

Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

This is a discussion on Mike8027's Complete Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2004, 02:10 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

The new offline roster is up for ESPN NFL2K5 Xbox
Old 12-02-2004, 01:13 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
Can someone send me the file that Mike did to [email protected] the link doesn't work on my computer.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 12-02-2004, 07:49 PM   #19
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
Is this true? I haven't heard anyone here or over on the ESPN boards mention that the offline update for xbox is out yet. If so, if someone could please post the file for all of us offline action replay people, I'm sure everyone would really appreciate it.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #20
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey Mike, any plans to update your rosters (with Jeff George added to the Bears and others)? I love the set and like how you managed to get Ruben Droughns as starting HB...I hated editing the rosters by formation all the time. Some notes for you:

1)Champ Bailey wears a clear visor, so you can update that.
2)Nate Jackson WR (DEN) is a white guy.
3)Nick Goings (CAR) is the starting halfback for the rest of the year, with Hoover resuming FB duties. If you could switch him like Droughns, that would be great.

Thanks again for the rosters, they are awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with them.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:29 AM   #21
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Well I have great news for you guys. I have done a ton of player position changes, not formation subs but actual changes with the PC editor provided by Finn. Well I'm not going to say anything else till it is released which should be tonight, I'm still working hard.

By the way JohnnytheSkin I will make the changes you provided, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2004, 10:42 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm new to this whole thing but tell me, are these downloads to action replay available on XBOX LIVE.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:14 PM   #23
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

It's done! I downloaded the latest roster update by VC but this time I did not work of that one because all they did is transactions / no new players added.

So I worked of my earlier roster update. I think it is amazing. All position changes have been made, I went roster by roster and checked on the PC editor that it matched up with my roster update. Since the last update over 20 new players added. All number fixes and of course roster transactions up to date which was a few even though my last update wasn't too long ago. Also all retired players have been removed such as Sharpe.

Check out my website for the latest roster updates. http://www.freewebs.com/mike8027/

By the way version 3 has Ricky Williams in the game for those that want to use him.

In version 4 no Ricky Williams is totally gone.

Enjoy and I won't be releasing any roster updates soon after this one as I've released two in the last two weeks. This one should keep you guys busy for a while. As of now my next project is NBA2K5 roster Version 4.0.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:34 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Mike8027's Complete Roster Update

You are totally the coolest. Thanks a bunch for the cool rosters dude. I love video games. I play at least 8 hours a day. Maybe sometime we could hang out together and play video games. Cool. Peace out man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »