Home

GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 06:17 PM   #1945
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's 2012-13 NFL Roster

Alright boys, good news!

I was able to rename every single player in the file with zero errors. So that means we have a full FA pool, along with a Week 7ish update on its way. I still need to rate about 300+ players so it might take a little bit. Hoping to be done before next week though. Sorry for the delay, but we at least have a working file now.

Last edited by GillBoldberg; 10-25-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #1946
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

GillBoldberg for President! Great news!! Really looking forward to the franchise file.
Recently I've played a few games with the roster file. Gameplay is great, I did notice a few too many drops all around. Using your recommend sliders and catching is maxed for both human and cpu so I'm not sure if anything can be done. Thanks Gill!!
Old 10-25-2016, 09:30 PM   #1947
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Have you tried playing with the super catching cheat on? I rarely play without it now. You still see a drop here and there but it's a big improvement.
Old 11-02-2016, 04:51 PM   #1948
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

The file is almost done guys. Good news and bad news. I did some testing and it seems that by hex editing the Rams to LA it seems to mess with the schedule in franchise mode. During a sim, I've had a team have 17 bye weeks, another team played 30+ games. Without the hex edits, everything was back to normal. So with the first file release, it's going to be without hex edits until I can do more testing. Another issue is the "stat glitch." In the un-hexed file the glitch happens in both the 2nd and 3rd season. Because it's a bit annoying I will be trying to fix that, but probably not with this first release.

Anyway, be on the lookout during the next few days. Should be done soon.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:40 PM   #1949
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Alright, this isn't the final file but I didn't want you guys to wait too much longer so I'd thought I would post this. Read my post above this if you want some more details. No hex editing in this file, franchise works (stat glitch in 2nd and 3rd season, I am working on a fix), rosters are current as of today (11/3). Includes the Jamie Collins trade, Percy Harvin to BUF, etc.

One issue is since I used the copy & paste feature of the editor, about half of the teams have the wrong colleges for it's players. If this doesn't bother you than go ahead and start up a franchise with this file. It's just a long tedious fix, so if you don't mind waiting a few more days, I'll have another file out with all the colleges fixed.

Edit: See first post of this thread for official file

Last edited by GillBoldberg; 11-05-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:16 PM   #1950
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

First post of the thread has been updated with the official release! Fixed all the players colleges, fixed a few players who had no skin (don't ask), and reduced the number of players effected by the "stat glitch" in franchise.

The rosters are always free, but if you'd like to show support and send a few bucks my way for a beer or pizza (lol) info on how to donate is in the first post as well.

Thanks for the support and I hope you guys enjoy the file. I still have some plans for a future update for franchise mode but it might take awhile to implement everything.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:24 PM   #1951
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Really appreciate all you have done to keep this game going.

How do I activate the super cheat for catching?

Last edited by db56; 11-06-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2016, 02:07 PM   #1952
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
Really appreciate all you have done to keep this game going.

How do I activate the super cheat for catching?
When you start up a game, go to the pause menu and then to crib cheats and you should see it there. If you don't have it unlocked you can re-name or create a new user profile named "CribMax" and that will unlock everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »