Home

The New Monsters

This is a discussion on The New Monsters within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2018, 07:46 AM   #9
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The New Monsters

Have you always played CPU vs. CPU? If so I never knew that and I’m even more impressed with the success you have had in some of your prior dynasties and franchises.

I, too, will be getting this game for PC as I just upgraded everything about a month ago and that was literally days before they announced this game was being released on PC. Can’t wait to see what mods the community comes up with!

Looking forward to your newest work. Chicago is definitely an intriguing team. I started a franchise with them in M18 (though it only lasted a few games) and they have some interesting pieces in place to build around. I think the duo of Roquan Smith and Leonard Floyd are two nasty LBs in the middle of that defense. Then on offense you are young - Trubisky, Shaheen, Howard, Cohen, Miller - and then adding Allen Robinson should give you plenty of fire power to build around.

Can’t wait for release day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-10-2018, 07:54 AM   #10
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
Have you always played CPU vs. CPU? If so I never knew that and I’m even more impressed with the success you have had in some of your prior dynasties and franchises.

I, too, will be getting this game for PC as I just upgraded everything about a month ago and that was literally days before they announced this game was being released on PC. Can’t wait to see what mods the community comes up with!

Looking forward to your newest work. Chicago is definitely an intriguing team. I started a franchise with them in M18 (though it only lasted a few games) and they have some interesting pieces in place to build around. I think the duo of Roquan Smith and Leonard Floyd are two nasty LBs in the middle of that defense. Then on offense you are young - Trubisky, Shaheen, Howard, Cohen, Miller - and then adding Allen Robinson should give you plenty of fire power to build around.

Can’t wait for release day!

I've always played coach mode, which I differentiate from CPU vs. CPU because with the latter the CPU makes all of the decisions and you're just watching the game play itself. Coach mode his human vs. CPU but hands off after the snap with my one exception of scrambling the QB.

It was going to be the Cards or the Bears for me and once the Cards drafted Rosen it was decided. The new additions and Matt Nagy's offense should make this a fun rebuild.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:23 PM   #11
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Muddy,

Good to see you back in here. I've missed reading your adventures in Madden lately!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #12
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Muddy,

Good to see you back in here. I've missed reading your adventures in Madden lately!
I had a project going where I was going to make my own "Madden 19" by super-simming every game, to the same won-loss results, then duplicate free agency and the draft. That was when I figured 19 wouldn't be different enough to buy. Then I saw the changes for franchise.

I'm also in mid-season following the Jags SB win but baseball has been overshadowing that lately.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #13
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

That sounds like I have missed an MLB franchise. I guess I’m going to have to check that forum.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:48 AM   #14
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
That sounds like I have missed an MLB franchise. I guess I’m going to have to check that forum.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...lash-hits.html
Old 07-16-2018, 03:18 PM   #15
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

Unsigned Roquan Smith will not show up with the rest of the rookies today:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...16-story.html#
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #16
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

They need to get that boy signed because he’s going to be huge for them this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »