Home

Rory McIlroy Replaces Tiger Woods as the Face of the New EA Sports Golf Game

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy Replaces Tiger Woods as the Face of the New EA Sports Golf Game within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2015, 05:52 PM   #89
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Rory McIlroy Replaces Tiger Woods as the Face of the New EA Sports Golf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Is the Golf Club really that easy? All I ever hear is every one rave about it. Its great that you have all these courses but if the gameplay is that dull then it must get boring pretty fast. It sounds more like the Little Big Planet of golf games.
It depends on the course. If you play the easy HB studios made courses like Little Brook, You could shoot 12 under without breaking a sweat. If you take 5 minutes resch a couple sights where the users make some quaity realistic courses, as well as some real recreated courses, it won't be as easy. TPC Sawgrass was significantly tougher on the golf club than it was on Tiger woods.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:55 PM   #90
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Eh not sure how I feel about this. Was hopeig they'd go back and keep at 'pga tour'
Stupid to throw another player on the cover, one that isn't particularly appealing at least to me. Their marketing must be telling them they have to have a face on that cover.
Old 08-17-2015, 07:52 AM   #91
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Rory McIlroy Replaces Tiger Woods as the Face of the New EA Sports Golf Game

I would rather see EA drop a PGA player from the title and just go with something like "PGA Tour Golf" or "EA PGA Tour".

Other titles don't name themselves after a recently successful team or player. We don't see Patriots Football 16, or Messi Soccer 16, or St. Louis Cardinal Baseball 16.

Tiger Woods was a celebrity unlike any the sport has seen, and for a brief period, naming the series after him made sense. That's over now. It was the exception, EA shouldn't try to make it the norm.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »