Home

Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles

This is a discussion on Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-27-2016, 04:36 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
If you want a true simulation-like Golf experience and the best I have seen in years, if not ever, grab the game now and don't look back....regardless of the DLC situation because it is worth every penny and then some.....
My concern is around losing ability to play part of the game when the DLC releases. That plus unknown cost. I enjoy golf, especially in real life, but some of what I am reading sounds like it will impact the casual player such as myself.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:36 PM   #98
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

We want to thank everyone who stopped by today! We had a lot of fun, and hopefully so did you.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:55 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
My concern is around losing ability to play part of the game when the DLC releases. That plus unknown cost. I enjoy golf, especially in real life, but some of what I am reading sounds like it will impact the casual player such as myself.
Respect your feelings here. However, there are over 50 courses available now with many more in the works and it is unlikely any major "milestone" update is coming anytime soon and I highly doubt they will shut down your game if you choose not to update. Your choice to sit on the sidelines or jump in and start enjoying a great PC Golf experience.....whenever you do decide to jump in, you can thank me then......

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 05-27-2016, 07:14 PM   #100
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
We want to thank everyone who stopped by today! We had a lot of fun, and hopefully so did you.
I'm waiting patiently for this to come out on Xbox One, PS4 and/or The Nvidea Shield.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #101
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Respect your feelings here. However, there are over 50 courses available now with many more in the works and it is unlikely any major "milestone" update is coming anytime soon and I highly doubt they will shut down your game if you choose not to update. Your choice to sit on the sidelines or jump in and start enjoying a great PC Golf experience.....whenever you do decide to jump in, you can thank me then......
I respect your take. Your know your golf games from what I have noticed on OS. I think in a few months the picture will become a little clearer as to what the path forward will become. That will also give me some time to get back to hating playing golf in real life!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 08:23 AM   #102
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I haven't had a chance to see the entire broadcast, but was it indeed confirmed somewhere in it that the NVIDIA Shield version was due out in two to three months?

BTW, I tried watching this live, but it was a slide show on my end. The chat was coming across in good shape and in real time. I kept having to hit "refresh" to unfreeze the video and wound up just bailing out about 1/3 of the way in. I liked what I was able to see and hear though and I think it will help personalize the game a bit. I hope to see more of these in the future!

Last edited by OnlookerDelay; 05-28-2016 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #103
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I haven't had a chance to see the entire broadcast, but was it indeed confirmed somewhere in it that the NVIDIA Shield version was due out in two to three months?

BTW, I tried watching this live, but it was a slide show on my end. The chat was coming across in good shape and in real time. I kept having to hit "refresh" to unfreeze the video and wound up just bailing out about 1/3 of the way in. I liked what I was able to see and hear though and I think it will help personalize the game a bit. I hope to see more of these in the future!

That's odd as that's the first time I heard of this issue. The archive is up and ready for viewing if that helps, and we plan on doing these at least a couple of time a month.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:39 AM   #104
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Question:

If you have this game, download courses NOW and then updates come out and you chose not to pay for them, do we lose ability to play those courses we downloaded prior to DLC? Or just future courses?

The way steam notes read, we lose ability to play any user courses once DLC is released and we do not update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »