Home

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Update 1.09 Available Now, Here Are the Details

This is a discussion on Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Update 1.09 Available Now, Here Are the Details within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Update 1.09 Available Now, Here Are the Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
Question:

I have stayed away from the career mode thus far and have just been playing play now rounds. I've been playing career on TW14 but the load times are killing me; I think I'm ready to take the plunge with this game.

How is the create a golfer feature and did they tone down the over the top celebrations that created golfers indulge in?

Thanks.
Create a golfer is bare bones. They did remove the ridiculous celebrations out of everything but *cough* Night Golf *cough*.....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2016, 07:32 PM   #26
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Got 3 rounds in at Banff already tonight. Freaking love it! It looks great, and it's a blast to play IMO. Played during the day, morning, and evening. Just looks fantastic. It's like Christmas to me. Its my favorite course. One of my next vacations is going to be out there to play a round. It's on my bucket list for sure. Just a gorgeous, scenic golf course, in an amazingly beautiful area of Canada.

I never thought I'd see Banff in Rory, but man... I'm so glad it's here.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:04 PM   #27
Rookie

BKJ7's Arena

OVR: 0

Good update but still no online game modes like alternate shot or best ball? Come on EA, a year later and we still don't have the option to play a team based match with friends online? It's kind of ridiculous if you think about it. Ranked matches are 9 holes too...who's idea was that? Why hasn't that been changed yet? A round of golf is 18 holes...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2016, 12:11 AM   #28
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Got 3 rounds in at Banff already tonight. Freaking love it! It looks great, and it's a blast to play IMO. Played during the day, morning, and evening. Just looks fantastic. It's like Christmas to me. Its my favorite course. One of my next vacations is going to be out there to play a round. It's on my bucket list for sure. Just a gorgeous, scenic golf course, in an amazingly beautiful area of Canada.

I never thought I'd see Banff in Rory, but man... I'm so glad it's here.
Amen brother, it is my favorite too. I was so wonderfully surprised when I saw the update complete, popped in the game and saw Banff on my course list! Plays great and looks just STUNNING.

Thanks EA, that made my day!

Now lets have a California Dreaming DLC pack with Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Poppy Hills, and Torrey Pines

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 05-11-2016, 09:30 AM   #29
MVP

brandon27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
Amen brother, it is my favorite too. I was so wonderfully surprised when I saw the update complete, popped in the game and saw Banff on my course list! Plays great and looks just STUNNING.

Thanks EA, that made my day!

Now lets have a California Dreaming DLC pack with Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Poppy Hills, and Torrey Pines

If you look back at all my posts relating to RMPGAT, with every course update I probably said... give me Banff, and Pebble Beach and I'm thrilled. One down, one to go!
Old 05-11-2016, 10:20 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Personally I'm very happy with what EA has done with this title. They promised that additions would be made and they delivered. No way in hell would I go back back to golfing on the 360. Won't complain if they continue to add via this route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #31
Rookie

GrandMaster B's Arena

Loaded it up for the first time in a few months and it definitely was more smooth and polished. I wish the career mode had a money list though. Nitpicky, I know, but it's the "little things."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 12:07 PM   #32
Pro

pokerlife's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Another great looking course. I shot a 66 on my first play there. Not a lot of spots to get into trouble off the tee, really. I felt like I left a couple of strokes out there.

I tried to run online, but there's never anyone on. At least not on the Tour Pro difficulty. I'll have to get back into my career soon.
My gamertag is PokerLife add me if you want to play alternate shot sometime.. I prefer 3 click on hardest settings but i will try tour pro.. Can never get full power with the stick

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »