Home

The Golf Club 2 Announced - Teaser Trailer & Some Features Revealed

This is a discussion on The Golf Club 2 Announced - Teaser Trailer & Some Features Revealed within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 09:52 AM   #41
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: The Golf Club 2 announced today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyley
Absolutely - you'll still have your card and just pick up where you left off - register and away you go. If you want to play this week you can click the Submit Score link right on the main page and it should allow you to register before submitting your first round score. Deadlines are tonight for PGA, Euro and Web (R1&R2) and Saturday for the Challenge Circuit (all rounds).
Thanks Doyley!

I guess I'll have to get back on tour.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2016, 02:32 PM   #42
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm looking forward to this. Can you speak to any changes to the course creator?

One of the first things I'd like to see is an ability to set four different pin positions for each day in the event a tournament is held at the created course. Another is a bit better usability, of course, like an easier way to create custom shapes for hazards/bunkers/fairways. Also perhaps a way to drag a line of objects to better create fences and long bridges.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
I'm looking forward to this. Can you speak to any changes to the course creator?

One of the first things I'd like to see is an ability to set four different pin positions for each day in the event a tournament is held at the created course. Another is a bit better usability, of course, like an easier way to create custom shapes for hazards/bunkers/fairways. Also perhaps a way to drag a line of objects to better create fences and long bridges.
Multiple tees and pins will be in TGC2. I don't think you will be able to create your own custom brushes but HB_Paul said in the E3 build reveal stream that you might be able to scale the size of the brushes. Also, the devs are working on being able to snap some objects together, i.e bridge pieces.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:45 PM   #44
MVP

Re: The Golf Club 2 Announced - Teaser Trailer & Some Features Revealed

Can we finally choose our own conditions and time of day in Golf Club 2?
Old 07-01-2016, 01:26 AM   #45
MVP

The "new game" should really be called Golf Club 1.5

So much of what is being talked about should have been in the long overdue updates to the existing game they promised over half a year ago and never materialized.

Mostly a money grab. :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2016, 09:00 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi

So much of what is being talked about should have been in the long overdue updates to the existing game they promised over half a year ago and never materialized.

Wow....just wow....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 07-01-2016, 12:19 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi

Please explain. The game we released in September 2014, was the game! That was a 7/8 out of 10 game to reviewers. We've improved on that Base with 14 months of free updates and an optional collectors mode DLC.

So 3 years after the original release we will release a second game. This time with the help of a publisher giving us the ability to sink funds into player editing, a complete new set of motion captures, societies, more dynamic swing mechanics.

We haven't done the yearly minimal upgrade, we've waited 3 years and invested heavily to give a hugely noticeable difference. On top of that we've given away 14months of free updates on an already good game.

How often do you go to work for free just to improve what you're doing for your boss?
The community is our boss and we want to make sure we can give the best experience financially possible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #48
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyKyne
Please explain. The game we released in September 2014, was the game! That was a 7/8 out of 10 game to reviewers. We've improved on that Base with 14 months of free updates and an optional collectors mode DLC.

So 3 years after the original release we will release a second game. This time with the help of a publisher giving us the ability to sink funds into player editing, a complete new set of motion captures, societies, more dynamic swing mechanics.

We haven't done the yearly minimal upgrade, we've waited 3 years and invested heavily to give a hugely noticeable difference. On top of that we've given away 14months of free updates on an already good game.

How often do you go to work for free just to improve what you're doing for your boss?
The community is our boss and we want to make sure we can give the best experience financially possible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
No, no, no don't engage, you'll just encourage more irrational statements from others of that ilk.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »