Home

Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions

This is a discussion on Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Post Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2017, 09:16 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Watch The New Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I saw your name in this thread and figured you were posting impressions.

You won't be disappointed in this game. If you are, bcruise will refund your money...

Ding ding ding and we have a winner!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-28-2017, 10:43 PM   #90
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Everybody's Golf Arrives on August 29 For PlayStation 4 - Watch The New Trailer

I decided to do a digital download this evening and it's taking FOREVER. I'm only at 4GB with a little over an hour and fifteen minutes to go.

So looking forward to playing this game this evening. Oh how I've missed this series.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:47 AM   #91
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Loving it so far. Quite a bit more of the "easy" course options than I expected right out of the gate, but it's pretty easy to blow through 9 hole tournaments with Mega/Tornado cup. Seems like you have to play for a while to unlock even the 2nd 9 holes of the first course, let alone other courses.

Use serious mode in the single-player tournaments if you want to gain experience (and therefore progress) a bit faster. It makes the tournament opponents score better, but it's still very beatable espicially with the special cup rules.

I like that they kept the auto-shot-recording features in for this game on chip-in birdie and higher, even though the PS4 has it's own recording options.

Only a few problems I've had with the game so far. It's soft-locking when I go into "Turf War" mode. No one ever joins, leaving me in a menu screen after the course loads and I can only shut down the game. I also notice the frame rate drop sometimes while wandering around the course in open mode, even on the pro. It's a little jarring, but fortunately I haven't seen it do that while actually golfing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 09:27 AM   #92
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I have a late meeting at work today, which means it will be late tonight before I can play.

Who schedules a meeting on the day that the new Hot Shots/Everybody's Golf game releases?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-29-2017, 09:41 AM   #93
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

How do I unlock and use different caddies, does anyone know?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-29-2017, 09:53 AM   #94
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

So I made a nice shot I was proud of but my wife had to go and top me, LOL

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 08-29-2017, 10:15 AM   #95
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I'm blown away by how awesome the game does the HDR lighting!! It's very, very nicely done! Check this out!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 11:21 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
So I made a nice shot I was proud of but my wife had to go and top me, LOL

Couple of quick questions as I won't be able to access the game till end of day...

1. Can you play 18 holes in offline multiplayer mode? Would prefer playing 18 holes over the 9 holes I keep seeing in the gameplay videos.

2. Is the offline multiplayer mode fair to both the players? What I mean is say I play with my character and level up the clubs and my character. And then I've a offline multiplayer game with my buddies, would my character be able to hit the ball farther and generally be much better than the new character the other person will need to use? Is there an option in the game so the offline multi-player match/mode is fair to both the players and doesn't factor in the progression of the characters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »