Home

The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trailer

This is a discussion on The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trailer within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #193
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
CAMPBLACKMAMBA - Can you please check to see if you can play two local multi-player people and NOT have to share a controller?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
You can share a controller or use a separate one.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 06-25-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:46 PM   #194
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trail

Sorry what system is he playing on? PS4 Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 04:50 PM   #195
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Just to note here because some people were wondering:

The Golf Club came in at 3+ gigs, and the TGC2 is on my Pro at 8+ gigs.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2017, 04:59 PM   #196
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I think everyone in this forum is supporting the game with the exception of maybe RIFRIG so we don't have much to worry about there.

Can you check to see if there are alternate ways to play the game with friends such as four ball or skins when you get a chance?

Doesn't make a difference to me, already paid for it. But just very anxious to hear if they are options are not and I think you are the only one able to comment on that at this point.
LoL.......why you calling me out Kehlis???
Old 06-25-2017, 05:10 PM   #197

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIFRIG
LoL.......why you calling me out Kehlis???

Not calling you out in a negative way. I just know you are being very cautious about a purchase this year and there is nothing wrong with that.

To the point of my post, I feel most here are buying the game one way or the other at this point.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:34 PM   #198
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Not calling you out in a negative way. I just know you are being very cautious about a purchase this year and there is nothing wrong with that.

To the point of my post, I feel most here are buying the game one way or the other at this point.
Listen I know I'm not part of the 'OS team' but don't single me out because I have opinions on the game that don't fit with yours.

Your comment implies my opinion don't hold any value in this thread so it's not worth considering.

Maybe an Atlantic divide thing going on......not sure really but you can keep calling me out as much as you want if it gets you a thumbs up from the rest of the 'OS team'.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:40 PM   #199
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Listen I know I'm not part of the 'OS team' but don't single me out because I have opinions on the game that don't fit with yours.

Your comment implies my opinion don't hold any value in this thread so it's not worth considering.

Maybe an Atlantic divide thing going on......not sure really but you can keep calling me out as much as you want if it gets you a thumbs up from the rest of the 'OS team'.
Come on man.. jeez. He just said you may not be buying as evident by like all your posts. You're the only one continually posting negative things about the game or else he'd mention other names.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:41 PM   #200

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

You're getting super defensive for no reason at all.

I never implied nor do I feel that your opinion holds no value or importance.

I simply responded to a post saying to support this game by saying you are the only poster I'm aware of that won't be.

Is that inaccurate? If you are buying one way or the other then I apologize, I've misunderstood you.

And please, spare the "OS club" nonsense. That may exist in other forums here but it has never existed in the friggin golf forum where we have like 12 posters.

I don't care if you like the game, but the game or not. I worry about myself.

Again, I brought you up because you are the only person I know of questioning a purchase.

Never did I say there is anything wrong with that. I'm sorry you took it so personally, I never took you as someone who would be paranoid about that. I will be more cautious towards your thoughts in the future.

I'm sorry, never meant to cause such a huge spectacle by saying I didn't think you were sold on the game yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »