Home

Taras Novoseltsev- BAP Goalie Story.

This is a discussion on Taras Novoseltsev- BAP Goalie Story. within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Taras Novoseltsev- BAP Goalie Story.

lol this is AWESOME!

maybe your BAP and mine can meet up one day and complain about how much American life and learning English sucks!!!

good luck with this...it's always good to see some more goalie BAP's, especially ones that aren't the usual "good ol' canadian/american boy". i like the "different" ones, even if this is really similar to mine!

welcome to the boards. i definitely can't wait to see how this gets progressed even further!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
lol this is AWESOME!

maybe your BAP and mine can meet up one day and complain about how much American life and learning English sucks!!!

good luck with this...it's always good to see some more goalie BAP's, especially ones that aren't the usual "good ol' canadian/american boy". i like the "different" ones, even if this is really similar to mine!

welcome to the boards. i definitely can't wait to see how this gets progressed even further!
Thanks man. You inspired me to write. You have some serious writing skills. I am really Ukrainian by the way lol. Learning english does suck. I will be watching yours unfold too.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarasNovoseltsev
Thanks man. You inspired me to write. You have some serious writing skills. I am really Ukrainian by the way lol. Learning english does suck. I will be watching yours unfold too.
that is seriously awesome that you are from ukraine. are you living there now, or did you move???

also, this is written pretty well. it takes a lot of reading and practice to become a good writer--god knows i can still use some reading and practice--but if you keep practicing, you will get really good.

also, that sucks about allowing 5 goals in the 1st. maybe you should NOT play at the hardest difficulty setting in the game, lol. i play on superstar with a couple of my own sliders to make it easier, bc i insanely suck at goalie in this game.

i play goalie in real life, but can't do it in a simple videogame!!

and as a last note, very interesting adding in the tid bit about only being 5'7--it's little details like this that make a BAP more enjoyable, as long as they relate to what is going on in the story at the time.

keep up the good work, you're doing great so far.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:03 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinderhizzle84
that is seriously awesome that you are from ukraine. are you living there now, or did you move???

also, this is written pretty well. it takes a lot of reading and practice to become a good writer--god knows i can still use some reading and practice--but if you keep practicing, you will get really good.

also, that sucks about allowing 5 goals in the 1st. maybe you should NOT play at the hardest difficulty setting in the game, lol. i play on superstar with a couple of my own sliders to make it easier, bc i insanely suck at goalie in this game.

i play goalie in real life, but can't do it in a simple videogame!!

and as a last note, very interesting adding in the tid bit about only being 5'7--it's little details like this that make a BAP more enjoyable, as long as they relate to what is going on in the story at the time.

keep up the good work, you're doing great so far.
Yep I moved. I dont think I should be goalie anymore. It is 10 to 1 so far lol on the superstar difficulty the hardest one. I hear you arent really Finnish heh. If we played on the same team, I would hit on Annia. ;p
Old 05-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #21
Rookie

Yeah, seems good so far but playing a goalie at 5' 7". I really don't think that is a good idea because even if you are good you will still get some bad goals against and never go into butterfly because pucks will EASILY go over your head. Good luck though and hopefully you can overcome the shortness.

NHL - Detroit Red Wings - 2 - 0 lead over Chicago
NCAAF - Michigan Wolverines

NHL Goalie BAP: The Career of Derrick Graham
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Phenom
Yeah, seems good so far but playing a goalie at 5' 7". I really don't think that is a good idea because even if you are good you will still get some bad goals against and never go into butterfly because pucks will EASILY go over your head. Good luck though and hopefully you can overcome the shortness.
hey i overcome my shortness irl ;p. No no I play at 5'10 as in irl on skates, the same as Manny Legacy.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:13 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarasNovoseltsev
hey i overcome my shortness irl ;p. No no I play at 5'10 as in irl on skates, the same as Manny Legacy.
Lol, when I went back to read your post my eyes locked onto 5' 7" but when I read your post I saw the 5' 10". Either way in my opinion it is really hard to be good as a short goalie in this game, I have tried a few games as a short goalie but instantly went back to my 6' 0" - 6' 2" Goalie.

NHL - Detroit Red Wings - 2 - 0 lead over Chicago
NCAAF - Michigan Wolverines

NHL Goalie BAP: The Career of Derrick Graham

Last edited by Silent-Phenom; 05-13-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Phenom
Lol, when I went back to read your post my eyes locked onto 5' 7" but when I read your post I saw the 5' 10". Either way in my opinion it is really hard to be good as a short goalie in this game, I have tried a few games as a short goalie but instantly went back to my 6' 0" - 6' 2" Goalie.
Oh i agree. Goalies in the NHL have to be at least 6 foot 1 or so. Look at how good Loungo is beacuse of his 6'3 frame and long longs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »