Home

The Gridiron - Xbox One Online League

This is a discussion on The Gridiron - Xbox One Online League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Gridiron - Xbox One Online League

Decided to be proactive and start a league of my own, looking to start a big league (32 teams) with serious players. Sliders, settings, and other information will be posted once I know other individuals are serious in joining. Leave me your gamertag with the team you want. First come first serve! Or leave me a message on Xbox One. My gamertag is noles25. My mission is to get a serious league with trusted players who will play the game right. I realize it is a video game, with that being said glitches and certain routes/plays can be abused. If you are someone who abuses certain plays then this league is not for you, I want to keep the integrity of the game. I have no set rules or settings as of now, but as I said before please either post on this thread as the team you would want and your gamertag. Your .02 cents is welcomed also. Lets get this going! My team will be the Saints.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
Banned

Re: The Gridiron - Xbox One Online League

I'm interested in playing though I worry how long it will take to find 32 players. I'm okay with 1 team per division to start.

It'd also be nice to use the roster with 2014 draft picks in the FA pool. Then we can sign some the next year.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Rookie

I agree with you, it could/would take a while to get a full 32 team league. If we can get one team per a division then we could go ahead and start. I want to build this league for the long run, so every season/year we could increase the amount of players in the league as we gain more interest. I like the idea of having the roster with 2014 draft picks in the FA pool, so we can sign them or do some sort of draft with them. Add me on Xbox One, and what team you would be interested in. If you have any friends who would like to play spread the word. Once we get enough players I would like to discuss with everyone the rules, settings, sliders, and other essential information to make this a successful league. This will not be a dictatorship like other leagues, but a controlled democracy.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

GT: Awakening Fire
Team: San Francisco 49ers.

I think we can get 32 members but you got to be patient and it could happen.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
Banned

Sounds good.

GT Ey Rip
Team: Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
Rookie

I have a few buddies here at my work that are going to get in it as well, I like where this is heading. Like Datkiddalex6 said, going to take some patience. This is for the long run, not the short term.
Teams taken so far:NFC North:NFC East: NFC South: SaintsNFC West: Seahawks, 49ersAFC North: AFC East: BillsAFC South:AFC West: Raiders

Last edited by a_milly25; 12-03-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_milly25
I have a few buddies here at my work that are going to get in it as well, I like where this is heading. Like Datkiddalex6 said, going to take some patience. This is for the long run, not the short term.Teams taken so far:NFC North:NFC East: NFC South: SaintsNFC West: Seahawks, 49ersAFC North: AFC East: BillsAFC South:AFC West: Raiders
So I got Niners right?????!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Yes sir, why won't it let me make paragraphs in this forum?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »