Home

PS5: Who wants to help?

This is a discussion on PS5: Who wants to help? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2023, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

OVR: 0
PS5: Who wants to help?

So I don’t think I’m going to get M24, and I have OCD, and I don’t like that you can’t edit coaches at all unless you have control of the team. So I’ve decided to start my franchise online, at the wild card week. Why do I need help you ask?

Well if you do that you can’t control all 32 teams, I was wondering if there is 31 graceful souls out there on ps5 that will join my franchise and help out until after the draft in real life (thanks to this site I found a good draft class) and do everything that real life has done.

After the draft is over then I will release everyone from my franchise so I can play.

I don’t care about the scores in wild card because the stats don’t matter and I can force win.

I want the head coaches to be correct, and the offense/defense coordinators to be the same race as real life, because Madden doesn’t own the right to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »