Home

Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

This is a discussion on Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2016, 02:10 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

These rosters are pretty special and I did not have a problem downloading any of them. This guy did a TREMENDOUS TREMENDOUS JOB WITH THESE ROSTERS!!!!!

I'm and old school guy who played ball in college and I love the game football. I had to make changes to players gear so they would look as they REALLY did...but I'm just hard core like that. But to the average person...these rosters are GOOD TO GO in regards to players gear!!!!
Old 01-29-2016, 09:58 PM   #10
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallen8wr
These rosters are pretty special and I did not have a problem downloading any of them. This guy did a TREMENDOUS TREMENDOUS JOB WITH THESE ROSTERS!!!!!

I'm and old school guy who played ball in college and I love the game football. I had to make changes to players gear so they would look as they REALLY did...but I'm just hard core like that. But to the average person...these rosters are GOOD TO GO in regards to players gear!!!!
Just letting you know and everyone else that might not have looked in this thread after downloading the first set, i will keep this thread updated as He post The Rosters but you can find the info on the front page.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 01-29-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #11
Rookie

Glad you liked them and thanks for the shout out! I will be going through 2005. 2003 is half done. Also, just in case I did not have it loaded when you went into Madden share, I have 1990 season uploaded too.

Black Kakari
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #12
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns33
Glad you liked them and thanks for the shout out! I will be going through 2005. 2003 is half done. Also, just in case I did not have it loaded when you went into Madden share, I have 1990 season uploaded too.

Black Kakari
wasup bro, it's all good man, well deserved, and no i didn't have 1990, i'll have to get that one for sure! ty again!

Last edited by StormsWarning; 02-01-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:28 AM   #13
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:

Black Kakari
hey bro, if i had 1 request, not saying you even would, but is it possible to have a 1989 roster? that year was infamous in football!
Old 02-02-2016, 05:54 PM   #14
Rookie

Smile Re: Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

I'll consider it. Unfortunately, going backwards, like I did for 1993-1990, effects my FA pool for the season. I have tried to find a listing on the internet of FAs from certain time periods, but to no avail. If that wouldn't bug you guys, I could do it relatively quickly due to there being much less free agency movement at the time. However, I want to finish 03, 04, and 05 first.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #15
Rookie

Is there any way that we can get these ported to 16?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 04:18 PM   #16
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
I'll consider it. Unfortunately, going backwards, like I did for 1993-1990, effects my FA pool for the season. I have tried to find a listing on the internet of FAs from certain time periods, but to no avail. If that wouldn't bug you guys, I could do it relatively quickly due to there being much less free agency movement at the time. However, I want to finish 03, 04, and 05 first.
that's all good and i completely understand that bro, and i appreciate your efforts bro, those 03-05 will be legit, having a blast with your rosters man, great work! must have imo! bottom line! especially on today's console!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »