Home

1975 Madden 17 Roster

This is a discussion on 1975 Madden 17 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2017, 07:57 PM   #145
Banned

OVR: 0
you can also create a custom play book and determine pass/run ratio with sim stats.
10-plays with 4-hb run and 2-fb run and 4-passes and no shotgun.
will get great era stats for 75.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM   #146
MVP

Re: 1975 Madden 17 Roster

Iteachpercussion... I switched all offenses to Vikings. All schemes to balananced. Do you still recommend your CPU vs CPU slider set? Or Josh1977's set. I'm playing in CFM and sim (watch) the games. Reason I'm asking is I've played 3-4 preseason games, only playing 1st quarter or 2 or its starters in game and I have not seen a single offensive touchdown using the last slider set you posted. I appreciate your input/suggestions. Thanks
Old 08-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
Iteachpercussion... I switched all offenses to Vikings. All schemes to balananced. Do you still recommend your CPU vs CPU slider set? Or Josh1977's set. I'm playing in CFM and sim (watch) the games. Reason I'm asking is I've played 3-4 preseason games, only playing 1st quarter or 2 or its starters in game and I have not seen a single offensive touchdown using the last slider set you posted. I appreciate your input/suggestions. Thanks
Wow! Not a single offensive score?!

I have not played with the 1975 roster much lately. I think I had increased QB accuracy to 15. I will get in game later today and check and see what I had set up for my 75 CFM.

Josh's set works well too. The only issue I usually see is the QB completion is too high. If higher completion percentages are ok with you, that set should work fine.

It will be late this afternoon before I get the chance to check, but I will let you know as soon as I do.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:57 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Here is what I have set up for the CFM. I played a game to see how they worked and I was overall very happy. It was a low scoring game, but felt organic.
It Steelers(CPU) vs Redskins (me): I lost 13-6, but Franco Harris ran all over me!!! Bradshaw only threw 19 passes, but they were mostly down the field. I made a couple of solid stands inside the 20 to hold them to field goals or the game would have been 21-6.
Human/CPU
QBA: 15/15
PB: 55/50
WRC: 40/40
FUM: 50/50
RBK: 55/65
Reac Time: 55/55
INT: 40/40
PassCov: 55/55
Tack: 50/50

Injury, fatigue, speed parity: 50
Penalties:
Off: 80
FS: 70
Hld: 70
DHld: 65
FM: 55
BiB: 50
RtP: 50
DPI: 65

I am sure Josh's sliders would work as well. It might open the game up a bit more. I prefer more defense. It really all depends on what you are willing to put up with in terms of immersion. I like the lower completion percentages I get. The Vikings playbook seems to work really well. For instance, in that game the Steelers ran the ball a lot. It was great. However, they also used the shotgun, which is not good for 1975, but the playcalling is better.

Hope that helps!
Old 08-12-2017, 06:41 PM   #149
MVP

I'll give them a try. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:58 AM   #150
MVP

Regarding sim stats... does it make a difference if you sim week from main menu vs. simmimg each individual game?
Old 08-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #151
MVP

Quote:
Regarding sim stats... does it make a difference if you sim week from main menu vs. simmimg each individual game?
I have not noticed a difference. Most of my testing was done by simming the whole season at once or week by week. I did do some testing with each game in which I went in like I was playing the game and then supersimmed at "normal" speed. It takes a long time, and I did not notice anything that makes me think doing that is superior.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2019, 03:07 AM   #152
Rookie

I'm thinking about buying M17 just for this roster!

I assume M17 community share files still available? (i.e. are the servers still online?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »