Home

Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-02-2019, 11:45 AM   #65
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Not trying to take over your slider page but wanted to get others thoughts on something. I've been running with your 51 Reaction time/Pass coverage with 50 QB Acc and 20 PBK. I have Mask/DPI split of 40/60. Everything else is the same as your current slides.

My 7 games of running with this here are my opposing QBs #s.

Garoppolo 25-34 73% 255 YD 1 TD 1 INT
Wilson 13-26 50% 90 YD 0 TD 2 INT
Brady 28-37 75% 278 YD 2 TD 5 INT
Flacco 20-35 57% 150 YD 0 TD 2 INT
Allen 24-35 68% 220 YD 1 TD 3 INT
RoethlisB 30-40 75% 261 YD 1 TD 1 INT
Fitzpat 25-37 67% 295 YD 2 TD 1 INT

Totals 165-244 68% 221 YDs/GM 6 TD 15 INT

I like where the Completion % is at but want to see a slight increase in YDs and definitely an increase in TDs and decrease in INTs. The CPU really struggles versus man defense and has most of its success against zone defense.

Don't know if you remember but were you seeing similar to this when you still had those settings? Did moving to your current slides make the passing easier or harder for you? Any suggestions? I really like the way the game is playing with what I have but don't like the TD/INT ratio currently. Getting rid of a few of the picks would probably also help up the yards slightly.
One more thing on this. Do you have ballhawk off? While it is essential on AP, It is not necessary on AM, and should be set to off. That will make a huge difference in QB play by the CPU.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 01:15 PM   #66
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Yes, thanks for pointing that out Josh.

30 / 30 mask should be paired with 70 / 70 DPI, and 35 / 35 mask should be paired with 65 / 65 DPI.

I will update the OP.
Your updated explanation looks good! I figured that's where you were going with that....
Old 08-02-2019, 01:42 PM   #67
Rookie

UltraHD's Arena

Is speed parity best left at 50? Will lowering it mess with the sliders too much? I just like a bit more diffierentation from player speeds.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:59 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
One more thing on this. Do you have ballhawk off? While it is essential on AP, It is not necessary on AM, and should be set to off. That will make a huge difference in QB play by the CPU.
I've had ballhawk off. Im going to roll with what you have in the OP in see how I like it for some games.

I will say I'm a little concerned with fumbles right now. Just playing out a season in franchise my team leads the league by 3 times as many as the next highest.

What are you guys getting there? I think with the complaints about it this is something that will get updated with a patch so I don't really want to mess with it too much.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:03 PM   #69
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
I've had ballhawk off. Im going to roll with what you have in the OP in see how I like it for some games.

I will say I'm a little concerned with fumbles right now. Just playing out a season in franchise my team leads the league by 3 times as many as the next highest.

What are you guys getting there? I think with the complaints about it this is something that will get updated with a patch so I don't really want to mess with it too much.

I agree I bet it is patched. I want to raise the fumble slider but I’m not sure if that will impact other gameplay areas other than just fumbles. I’d be thankful if somebody could give me some insight on that

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-02-2019, 02:36 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:

Do you have superstar abilities on or off? I have them off and I don't seem to be having too many I was seeing way to many fumbles when those players would hit people. I also have been using CPU QB accuracy at 22 and its seems to be working very well also.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:17 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
Do you have superstar abilities on or off? I have them off and I don't seem to be having too many I was seeing way to many fumbles when those players would hit people. I also have been using CPU QB accuracy at 22 and its seems to be working very well also.
I'm playing with them on. I don't want to not have them on. I've only had 3 of the fumbles I've had caused by guys with superstar abilities. 2 by Bobby Wagner and one by the Jets safety (can't think of his name). I currently have lost 12 and the next highest is 4 so it's not just the SS ability guys causing them. I really think it's going to get patched so I'm going to wait to make any drastic changes till the first couple patches come out. It's not a huge deal to me.

Juking into defenders plays a big role and I think if I can get myself to stop doing that it will cut them down a bit. I'm trying to just get myself to run out of bounds instead of extend plays with jukes like I've done for years. Old habits are hard to break though. In a way I kind of like it. Its started to make me think more about ball security instead of just figuring a fumble won't happen like old versions.

Last edited by toodles2you90; 08-02-2019 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 04:16 PM   #72
Rookie

I have played 5 games now with these sliders with just a few tweaks overall loving them they are producing challenging and realistic gameplay! One issue I am having is too many injuries to my running backs I have three out for 4-7 weeks each so my question is do injuries have to stay at 50 for gameplay? Also one other observation is that quarterbacks are not scrambling at all I just played Mahomes and while he lit me up through the air he never ran. I'll take the bad with the good with this set though just letting you all know. thanks again for the great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »