Home

Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2020, 08:38 PM   #193
Rookie

SpursNation21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 21 Sliders

Yo, loving the sliders man. The defense feels a little better this year in general for user and Cpu. Made a couple personal tweaks to some things but enjoying the hell out of the game right now. Now all im waiting on is TFG to drop his final roster and ill be golden.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:54 PM   #194
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Do you guys use coach suggestions or call your own plays? I almost always did coach suggestions but I feel plays will get repetitive and it limits the playbook. I try to go for complete realism in my franchises so in a way its realistic because its like a playcall sheet but at the same time I have no real scheme and the game is almost picking it for me. I know to match personnel on defense and picking man vs zone or cover 2 3 or 4 is almost random for me unless if its a specific situation. I mostly just struggle with playcalling on offense especially first down because I have too many options lol. Does anybody have any advice to know what formations to go to and what to call at least on first down when there isn't a specific situation and the playbook is completely open. Just too many choices for me lol. Should I just stick with coach suggestions?
Old 09-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #195
Rookie

I uploaded my first half of week 2 in my Buccaneers chise, hosting the Panthers. I've never uploaded a video before so it took me a while editing on the PS4 lol. Hopefully at least one person watches lmao. Once I got the hang of it it's not too bad at all. Bout 10 minutes for the first half. I ultimately lost by 7!

I'd really suggest watching. Some great play by the CPU!

Everything is the same as OP in this video except for the following:
All-Pro Set
HUM Tak 44
HUM PassBlock 45
CPU Reaction 52
CPU Coverage 52
CPU Tak 55
Modified Teddy Bridgewater's traits to Forced Passes: Balanced, Sense Pressure: Ideal, and Pocket Type: Scrambling

https://youtu.be/eYTZFiHsrew

I am going to revert CPU Reaction/Coverage back to OP (50) but think I'll continue on my season with the changes to Human Tackle/Pass Block and the increase to CPU Tackle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2020, 09:33 PM   #196
Rookie

How many sacks is everybody getting per game? And how do you blockshed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #197
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Do you guys use coach suggestions or call your own plays? I almost always did coach suggestions but I feel plays will get repetitive and it limits the playbook. I try to go for complete realism in my franchises so in a way its realistic because its like a playcall sheet but at the same time I have no real scheme and the game is almost picking it for me. I know to match personnel on defense and picking man vs zone or cover 2 3 or 4 is almost random for me unless if its a specific situation. I mostly just struggle with playcalling on offense especially first down because I have too many options lol. Does anybody have any advice to know what formations to go to and what to call at least on first down when there isn't a specific situation and the playbook is completely open. Just too many choices for me lol. Should I just stick with coach suggestions?
I sometimes mix it up, I feel like sometimes it’s the same kind of plays. Like if the cpu comes out in 4wr set the coach suggestion suggests me being out in nickel.

So I mix it up
Old 09-06-2020, 11:39 PM   #198
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cMont28
I’m kinda running into the same issue but am seeing about 110 plays. Tried 10 min quarters with it off and had a better play count but an absurd amount of offensive yardage/points. Need to try it for a few more games to see what to do next though. Big fan of seeing the CPU call audibles and don’t want a 15 sec accelerated clock to negate that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's a bit of the trick this year and what you're wanting to sacrifice. I love the QB play, so I really don't want to lose out on audibles and adjustments. A 9.5 minutes would've been perfect. 10 could still be the way to go, but sample size on just how many yards are accumulated over time.
Old 09-07-2020, 12:39 AM   #199
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

They really need to tone down the ints in this game from the cpu. I get some blatant bad throws that can be picks (especially by good defenders) but lord the cpu just intercepts every single pass, especially if it’s a tip ball. The sticky fingers are worse in this game than last years lol
Old 09-07-2020, 01:15 AM   #200
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
They really need to tone down the ints in this game from the cpu. I get some blatant bad throws that can be picks (especially by good defenders) but lord the cpu just intercepts every single pass, especially if it’s a tip ball. The sticky fingers are worse in this game than last years lol
That's tough, man. I haven't had issues where the ints are so consistent. Have had more brick-hands and contested bat downs versus just picks.

Here's an example where I should not have thrown the ball as early, but was let off the hook:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »