Home

Coaches and Coordinators authentic Realistic game play sliders

This is a discussion on Coaches and Coordinators authentic Realistic game play sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-23-2020, 12:34 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coaches and Coordinators authentic Realistic game play sliders

https://youtu.be/yEJkF3gE4O4

Some video of player lock camera view.

Last edited by Coach Captures; 11-23-2020 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Update
Old 11-27-2020, 08:31 PM   #18
MVP

frappuccino's Arena

These sliders are great. Just a few things.

It seems with 15 min quarters, I always get to 400-500 total yards of offense. I am using the Saints, would prefer to see 400 be very rare to achieve.

With their defense, the secondary is way too leaky. I keep giving up 400 yard games where qbs are throwing 5 touchdowns on me.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:46 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frappuccino
These sliders are great. Just a few things.

It seems with 15 min quarters, I always get to 400-500 total yards of offense. I am using the Saints, would prefer to see 400 be very rare to achieve.

With their defense, the secondary is way too leaky. I keep giving up 400 yard games where qbs are throwing 5 touchdowns on me.
I’ve found you really have to game plan the team you’re playing. Some teams you can play press man and others you need off man/zone. Some teams require pressure and some dont. That sounds very simplistic I know but there’s a discipline to the game plan.

Learning to defend slants and stick on key downs is vital. Learn what defensive fronts/coverage do this for you with the personnel and system you’re running.

As far as the 15 min quarters I let the play clock run down to 2-3 clicks usually. I had to go 13 seconds out of the huddle to allow the cpu to use auto motion plays without getting a delay of game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »