Home

Old 12-24-2020, 01:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sliders help

Somebody point me in the right direction? This game has become INT city for users. No matter who sliders I use whether on All Pro or All Madden, I can’t seem to shake throwing picks. I play with the Cowboys and have run Zeke into the ground trying to fool the defense but no matter what pass play I use, it’s a pick. I’m trying to enjoy the game and not break the controller or anything else but I’m at a point, I’m about to just quit all together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2020, 02:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sliders help

I’m one of those that is perpetually stuck between all pro and all madden. I recently landed on Mike Lowe’s all madden sliders and they are a Godsend for me personally. I still throw a lot of picks, but they are mostly my own fault (or, they are on throws where I’m hit as I throw the ball, so it winds up in no man’s land and is typically picked off). Regardless, none of the picks feel cheap... when I throw them, they’re usually my own bad decisions.

If you’re on all pro level, I’d recommend Armor and Sword’s all pro set. However, I would abide by his house rules, in game camera settings, etc, to a tee. I tried these for a couple seasons in my franchise and they resulted in good close games but I only lost 1 game in 2 seasons so had to move up.

That said - I can’t recommend these two sets enough. Armor’s if you’re an all pro player. Mike Lowe’s if you’re an all madden player. I found that Matt10’s all madden set offered more of a challenge than Mike Lowe’s on all madden, though I found I was getting more of the unrealistic all madden stuff on that set than Mike Lowe’s.

There’s no wrong answer here. There are so many good sets in this community. I would recommend the approach I’ve personally taken. Try a set for at least 4 games, preferably 8 or a full season if you have the time / patience. I’ve played 4 full seasons on my current franchise. Default all pro for the first season, too easy. Armor’s all pro set for 2 seasons. Matt10’s all madden set for a season. And then mike Lowe’s all madden set for season 4, which I have found is the best set for me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by tribefanisu2003; 12-24-2020 at 02:36 AM.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:36 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders help

Ever consider the possibility that you're causing the picks?

It doesn't matter whose slider set you use, if you're making bad reads or throwing too early/too late, you're going to be picked off.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:46 AM   #4
Banned

I agree with Mack here i recently got back into madden in 4 games span i only threw 3 picks which happened in 1 game but if your looking for sliders try out Matt10s he has all-pro & All-Madden

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-11-2021, 04:18 PM   #5
Rookie

I agree. I have tried several sets of Sliders and Mike Lowe’s has given me the best experience. Flazko just released a set. His have always been realistic in years past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribefanisu2003
I’m one of those that is perpetually stuck between all pro and all madden. I recently landed on Mike Lowe’s all madden sliders and they are a Godsend for me personally. I still throw a lot of picks, but they are mostly my own fault (or, they are on throws where I’m hit as I throw the ball, so it winds up in no man’s land and is typically picked off). Regardless, none of the picks feel cheap... when I throw them, they’re usually my own bad decisions.

If you’re on all pro level, I’d recommend Armor and Sword’s all pro set. However, I would abide by his house rules, in game camera settings, etc, to a tee. I tried these for a couple seasons in my franchise and they resulted in good close games but I only lost 1 game in 2 seasons so had to move up.

That said - I can’t recommend these two sets enough. Armor’s if you’re an all pro player. Mike Lowe’s if you’re an all madden player. I found that Matt10’s all madden set offered more of a challenge than Mike Lowe’s on all madden, though I found I was getting more of the unrealistic all madden stuff on that set than Mike Lowe’s.

There’s no wrong answer here. There are so many good sets in this community. I would recommend the approach I’ve personally taken. Try a set for at least 4 games, preferably 8 or a full season if you have the time / patience. I’ve played 4 full seasons on my current franchise. Default all pro for the first season, too easy. Armor’s all pro set for 2 seasons. Matt10’s all madden set for a season. And then mike Lowe’s all madden set for season 4, which I have found is the best set for me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2021, 07:04 PM   #6
Rookie

PunkMonk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
Somebody point me in the right direction? This game has become INT city for users. No matter who sliders I use whether on All Pro or All Madden, I can’t seem to shake throwing picks. I play with the Cowboys and have run Zeke into the ground trying to fool the defense but no matter what pass play I use, it’s a pick. I’m trying to enjoy the game and not break the controller or anything else but I’m at a point, I’m about to just quit all together.
Like Mackrel said.. it's probably user error. I play on default All-Pro with QB accuracy set to 45 and I've thrown 2 interceptions in total in the last two games I've played wit Alex Smith.. one was a really good catch a DB made on a deep ball, the other was right to a LB sitting in a zone across the middle.. I never saw him. Record a video clip of your game play and we may be able to give you specific tips.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »