Home

Madden NFL 23 Impressions | Last-Gen (PS4, XB1, PC)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 23 Impressions | Last-Gen (PS4, XB1, PC) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2022, 10:54 PM   #65
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 23 Impressions | Last-Gen (PS4, XB1, PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benglez
Quick questions...Do the last gen version have the reported franchise draft freeze? or do you guys have had any problems with offline franchise? In the glitches thread can't find much info about last gen...thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm curious about this as well.

Has anyone on PS4 played multiple seasons into a franchise or was unable to, due to this glitch that's apparently affected PS5 version?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2022, 02:08 PM   #66
Rookie

cbnj06's Arena

OVR: 2

Can anyone confirm that ps4 got the newest patch today and if so, corrected the helmet issue, with certain alternate helmets not showing up? TIA
Old 10-13-2022, 03:18 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

does anyone know how to be able to search the forum or start threads? I'm new and can't do either. I mainly want to just search the forum. I saw someone say you have to post replies to 10 threads so I did that and I still cannot. Thank you for any help and sorry for off topic.

On topic: I hate the franchise mode because I'm a stats guy and I just can't build a team and sim. None of the stats make any sense. I'm okay with the sack record and such to be broken but too many players have ridiculous stats beyond the sack record. Also, CPU roster building doesn't make any sense.
I also am not a huge fan of MUT this year, I really don't have any one thing to point out that I don't like about it but I just haven't had any fun with it this year.
Old 10-13-2022, 05:36 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbnj06
Can anyone confirm that ps4 got the newest patch today and if so, corrected the helmet issue, with certain alternate helmets not showing up? TIA
Yes, PS4 got the patch.

I can't remember who all got new alternate helmets, but I think they're all there. Bengals, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, Cardinals and Saints were all there from what I saw.
Old 10-15-2022, 08:26 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m pretty sure Madden is a Christmas purchase for the rest of my life. The game gets cheaper as time passes and absolutely no one wants to pay MORE just to be rewarded with a mess every year. There’s zero incentive to get this game at release.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2022, 10:39 AM   #70
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by osk9
I’m pretty sure Madden is a Christmas purchase for the rest of my life. The game gets cheaper as time passes and absolutely no one wants to pay MORE just to be rewarded with a mess every year. There’s zero incentive to get this game at release.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I think I’ve hit that point as well. I was enjoying my Falcons franchise but just started playing CFB Revamped again and much prefer that. Sure, there are a ton of tools to use outside of the game to spice up NCAA 14 but I think it comes down to me being a bigger fan of college football over the pro game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-16-2022, 04:07 AM   #71
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortymantella
does anyone know how to be able to search the forum or start threads? I'm new and can't do either. I mainly want to just search the forum. I saw someone say you have to post replies to 10 threads so I did that and I still cannot. Thank you for any help and sorry for off topic.

On topic: I hate the franchise mode because I'm a stats guy and I just can't build a team and sim. None of the stats make any sense. I'm okay with the sack record and such to be broken but too many players have ridiculous stats beyond the sack record. Also, CPU roster building doesn't make any sense.
I also am not a huge fan of MUT this year, I really don't have any one thing to point out that I don't like about it but I just haven't had any fun with it this year.
If you have a PC get madden 22 (15$) and use gameplay/franchise mods, fixes all these issues more or less
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2022, 12:37 PM   #72
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Game is playing great for me, EXCEPT there's not nearly enough injuries.

Even with it set at 50 (even tried 55) a few go down for a few plays and no one has had a multiple week injury over about a season and a half of franchise games.

HUM or CPU teams, etc.

Anyone else seeing this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »