Home

Madden 24 Equipment, Uniforms & Fields

This is a discussion on Madden 24 Equipment, Uniforms & Fields within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2023, 10:25 PM   #17
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 24 Equipment, Uniforms & Fields

I hope we will be able to edit players home and away aka dark/light gear cleat colorways like you can in superstar mode. Also, what happened to the undershirt different colors like in the trailer.
Old 08-18-2023, 10:49 PM   #18
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
For those of us who sweat the little things visually. Figured we'd get a list going of missing uniforms, helmets, inaccurate fields, etc. Hopefully EA will patch in some of these.
  • MetLife midfield art needs to be updated for the Jets and Giants. It still has the NFL shield but the teams finally have their logo at midfield this year.
  • 49ers socks show up as an option for all teams when editing uniforms.
  • The Jets throwback alternate helmet is missing. For now, EA put their 1980s helmet that has been in the game for years with the new throwback uniform, but it doesn't have the proper metallic base as their normal helmet.
  • I don't know if this is by design but you cannot edit socks at the uniform select screen anymore.
. Where all all the new uniforms helmets etc why did the ness up the uniform editor . They made it simple to navigate but why is everything locked on some of the uniform and we gave one custom slot ??
Old 08-19-2023, 03:24 AM   #19
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

OVR: 0

Any chance they add the powder blue mouthpiece to all teams? I’m very doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2023, 09:11 AM   #20
Rookie

Vanman2425's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsc3487
names on the back of jerseys need to be made a bit larger, some look extremely weird
I'd like to know what happened here. I wonder if it was the switch to the new jersey template? Either way, most of them look terrible. The Ravens in particular look ridiculously tiny.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2023, 03:51 PM   #21
Just started!

OVR: 0

I would love to see EA add the white throwback 80's & 90's White Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms.

I remember a timeframe in I think was the 90's where the Bucs whore white jerseys, with red numbers w/ Florida Orange trim, and they had the option of wearing white matching pants, or sometimes they would wear Florida Orange pants to go along w/ the White, red and Orange Jerseys - which I think looked really cool and unique.

I do not understand how a football fan can say the throwback Tampa Bay Bucs uniforms are Ugly, or "soft looking", and dont think the same think about the Tennessee Volunteers colors. I really loved the Florida Orange w/ the Bucs because it was lite Tennessee's, and it was unique looking. I guess they have unique Pewter in their new Uniforms - I still wish they kept Florida Orange, Red and White as their official team colors. That is just my opinion....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2023, 05:33 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeLo15
I noticed this too. Was playing as the Steelers earlier, Mike Tomlin looks strange in that outfit. Need him in his jacket and aviators. Were the coach models were overlooked, other than updated face scans?
Tomlin needs his jacket back, there was never an issue with his model before this year.
Old 08-19-2023, 05:51 PM   #23
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

It is strange that all the coaches seem to be wearing polos and khakis. They really need to fix that.
Old 08-19-2023, 11:41 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Any chance the Chargers 1998-2006 Navy Blue make it in yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »