Home

Deebo Package?

This is a discussion on Deebo Package? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2024, 11:22 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Deebo Package?

I played for the first time in a while tonight. Using coaching suggestions, Deebo showed up as a RB reasonably often, and I didn't do anything. Did it get fixed in one of the patches?
Old 01-13-2024, 12:08 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1

In the Niner playbook, there is another play that puts the #1 WR at RB. I'll find it later.
Old 01-18-2024, 01:00 AM   #19
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
In the Niner playbook, there is another play that puts the #1 WR at RB. I'll find it later.
Idk if its in the niner playbook but there is a formation im not sure how many teams its in default wise, but its call slot WR in backfield or something like that.. where a slot WR is in the backfield, im not sure its in the niner playbook tho, but if u make custom one u can add it, I think its soooooo stupid how many issues madden has all the time over and over and over, they fix one thing to break another, im a niner fan so i use SF alot, and when i saw u couldnt put deebo in at RB on the formation of his name... i was like ummmmmmm helloooo

side lil silly find i noticed, depending on how far into a franchise u are, if u change Deebos position to HB he actually has a better overall then WR, its true, i was like huh, at the time i did it deebo was 92 WR and HB it had him 98 i think haa,
Old 01-27-2024, 06:48 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Idk if its in the niner playbook but there is a formation im not sure how many teams its in default wise, but its call slot WR in backfield or something like that.. where a slot WR is in the backfield, im not sure its in the niner playbook tho, but if u make custom one u can add it, I think its soooooo stupid how many issues madden has all the time over and over and over, they fix one thing to break another, im a niner fan so i use SF alot, and when i saw u couldnt put deebo in at RB on the formation of his name... i was like ummmmmmm helloooo

side lil silly find i noticed, depending on how far into a franchise u are, if u change Deebos position to HB he actually has a better overall then WR, its true, i was like huh, at the time i did it deebo was 92 WR and HB it had him 98 i think haa,

That is the one.
Old 01-28-2024, 05:47 AM   #21
Rookie

doorknobb's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32

Haha that actually isn't totally rare. I found this a few years ago during Tim Tebow's very short comeback under Urban Meyer that he's a more than passable fullback or even better, basically a free backup QB, both positions where he's rated higher than where they put him at TE. Never trust the judgment of someone who thought that he'd be able to get away with getting a lapdance at his own restaurant in the age of social media? More recently during my O-line juggling thanks to the inevitable injuries I've definitely found that some players are better suited at other positions the whole time. Usually not as drastic as putting Timmy back at QB or even FB (that was like a 5-7 OVR jump if I recall correctly) but I mean I'll gladly take a 2 OVR jump for literally nothing if it comes down to that. Also, especially for newgens, check out if they should be playing a different position like CBs versus safeties, the various linebackers, DE/DT/OL positions all are possibilities. Hilariously I once swapped my punter and kicker and after the kicker missed 3 60 yarders in a row and my ex-punter haven't missed one, 2 seasons in.

There's so much more potential for EA to implement something that allows for optimization in your lineup but can't imagine how low that would be on their to-do list. You can do it really easily in games like OOTP or FHM or FM but I guess outside of FM it's all the niche non-AAA titles that gets all the actually realistic stuff off the field (FM sells so many copies that even if it doesn't look like your traditional AAA game it essentially is).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »