Home

Madden NFL 24 Patch Fixes Draft Class Issues, Slow UI, Franchise Mode & Much More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 24 Patch Fixes Draft Class Issues, Slow UI, Franchise Mode & Much More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2023, 03:34 PM   #49
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 24 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBarber
Latter, and partially for the former. I put a 5 week injured OG Will Fries on IR and when he returned there was no function to bring him back to my active roster. I had to put him on my PS and resign him in order to bypass that. I believe only pre-existing injuries are able to be put back on your roster before the season is over
Noob question - Does anybody know how to remove guys that are on the IR but with no injury? This is with pre-existing injuries on with a Wk 1 roster.

*I'm not at my ps5 so not sure if its a player with no injury or no "weeks out" remaining but either way there are players that sit on the CPU Injured list for the entire season (See: Kyler Murray, Jonathon Taylor).
Old 10-04-2023, 03:38 PM   #50
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Noob question - Does anybody know how to remove guys that are on the IR but with no injury? This is with pre-existing injuries on with a Wk 1 roster.

*I'm not at my ps5 so not sure if its a player with no injury or no "weeks out" remaining but either way there are players that sit on the CPU Injured list for the entire season (See: Kyler Murray, Jonathon Taylor).
Players that's are put on IR in the preseason gotta stay on IR the whole season. Since pre-existing injuries were on they were technically put on IR during the preseason sim. I would keep it off myself.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2023, 03:41 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagan
Man, I knew it. I won't get to update or play anything for a day or so. Please, can anyone confirm what did or didn't happen per the QB accuracy that everyone has been debating? I wanted no nerfing, myself.

No need to qb’s, also no defense AT ALL right now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2023, 03:43 PM   #52
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBarber
Latter, and partially for the former. I put a 5 week injured OG Will Fries on IR and when he returned there was no function to bring him back to my active roster. I had to put him on my PS and resign him in order to bypass that. I believe only pre-existing injuries are able to be put back on your roster before the season is over
Next time you have a healthy player on IR, clear a spot on your active roster first, then try to return him.

Players who are IR'd due to pre-existing injuries are considered to have been placed on IR during the preseason, and NFL rules require any player IR'd during preseason stay there the entire season. This restriction on preseason IR is correctly implemented in all recent Madden games.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:49 PM   #53
Rookie

Why did my post get locked?
Old 10-04-2023, 04:03 PM   #54
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren_playa
Why did my post get locked?
Likely because it was patch related and the mod directed you to here as opposed to starting another thread about something already being discussed at length.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:04 PM   #55
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Players that's are put on IR in the preseason gotta stay on IR the whole season. Since pre-existing injuries were on they were technically put on IR during the preseason sim. I would keep it off myself.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Ahh that makes sense. I do wish you could manually add injuries like MLBTS - that would be a pretty sweet workaround and I think a much welcomed feature for franchise players that want to create storylines / mimic the IRL season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2023, 04:10 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML
Likely because it was patch related and the mod directed you to here as opposed to starting another thread about something already being discussed at length.

Thanks for the heads up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »