Home

Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
I really hope we get improvements to CFM. I'm kinda concerned we aren't gonna get much of anything.
They usually come in their own blog post, though. Nothing specific during the initial previews.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #34
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

So is Cap the ONLY one with Tattoos?! I will be pissed if so! They mentioned player scan....is he the only one they scanned?! Everything else I'm pleased to hear about.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #35
Banned

allstardad's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Fact Sheet, Screenshots and E3 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
So is Cap the ONLY one with Tattoos?! I will be pissed if so! They mentioned player scan....is he the only one they scanned?! Everything else I'm pleased to hear about.
Remains to be seen. He is the only one though with authentic tattoos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 10:37 AM   #36
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman

he went out and got permission to have his tats in the game so unless they put generic ones back in game yes he's only one in the game just like RG3 is only one allowed one arm sleeve.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:38 AM   #37
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
A New Point of View – See defense through a whole new lens with all-new camera angles that let you attack the play from the defensive’s perspective. Lock in on a single defender and go for the big play or follow the action wherever the ball goes.
Player Lock. Got it.. It's been in and out of games for a while now. Not new, just re-labeled
Quote:
Bring the Heat – Utilize a new set of pass rush tools to beat your blocker and disrupt the backfield. New mechanics to jump the snap, shed blocks and steer offensive linemen put your in control and make defensive linemen more powerful and versatile than ever.
Now you have button displays that tell you which pass rush move to use. However, the average fan can go to the player ratings and see which move the rusher uses best and use it. "New" but an extremely poor selling point.
Quote:
Risk vs. Reward – Defenders can now make aggressive or conservative tackles in the open field, with proximity cones showing the effective range of each. Aggressive tackles can lead to big plays and fumbles, but conservative tackles are more likely to bring the ball-carrier down without giving up extra yards. The choice is yours, but so are the consequences.
tl;dr - Hit stick vs just pressing square. Not new, just re-branded yet again.----------I really cannot see why people continue to support EA in their development of Madden. This is just so completely unacceptable, and I wish the little Jimmy's of the world would stop spending mommy and daddy's money on inferior products. The only way I can conceivably see EA making serious changes would be to hit them in the pockets. I just don't know if we will ever have enough people on board to make that sort of impact. I feel like EA has likely invested more money renewing their exclusivity arrangement with the NFL than actually developing new technologies for Madden.

Last edited by HARTSTOPPER; 06-10-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #38
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
he went out and got permission to have his tats in the game so unless they put generic ones back in game yes he's only one in the game just like RG3 is only one allowed one arm sleeve.
Well I just hope they do put generic ones in. Generic sleeves, and such. Something is better than plan arms.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 2

Did they mess up Russell Wilson's skin color again? He looks like Tavares Jackson in this picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (188.2 KB, 26 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »