Home

Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #81
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Personally, I need the most updated football game, and I only play PS4 now. I like keeping my sports games as realistic as possible, so updated rosters and accurate schedules are a must.
That's definitely understandable considering there are roster updates for past sports game iterations. So would the assumption be correct that after the NFL season concludes, you would put Madden aside to collect dust considering no one really knows the following season's schedule and player rosters?

If in fact you did purchase Madden 25 for the PS4, how did you approach the offline franchise mode? Or are you simply an online gamer or a combination of both? Or do you simply play one game per week to mirror what happens during the NFL season? Do you trade in the previous version of Madden? Serious questions, just curious.

What happens when you get into year 5 or year 10 in your Madden franchise? How do you keep up with the "accuracies" because literally 1 year after you start your Madden franchise everything (schedule, rosters, etc.) is literally made up?

Simply put, how do you approach the off season for football video games?
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Hard to believe that two years into this generation of developing, things like running, catching, pass defense, and pocket movement look EXACTLY like they did eight years ago.

I so badly want Madden to turn things around, but why are they so far behind everyone else, including EA's other games? Still early, so I hope we see some stuff that will change my mind.

Exactly, that's the problem.. They are to far behind now and they are trying to catch back up now.. Unfortunately we the consumer cant wait till 2020+ for some actual progress, some of us cant wait for DB/WR interaction to finally be implemented which was something done 10 years ago on older gen consoles?! They lack the talent to change the game engine unfortunately.. Man are they lucky the Nfl license is exclusive..
Old 06-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #83
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

One thing I like about the video is the inaccurate throws by RG3. On a crossing route he threw behind a receiver and on a post corner he threw behind the receiver again. Both throws were completed but at least they were not perfectly placed. I just wish receivers and Db's would fall to the ground more after making or attempting to make a catch.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:05 PM   #84
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

The visuals and presentation look much better. Really didn't notice any gameplay differences whether that be with coverage, pass rush, or defenders getting off blocks. Hopefully they include a nice group of sliders that actually work in 15

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 06-11-2014, 06:42 PM   #85
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman5769
LOL I swear if you havent purchased the game since 08 wth are you still doing around?
I bought 13 but skipped 25 since I didn't feel like they improved a lot. I like what I have seen and read so I will probably be picking this one up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 11

Not impressed with the early game play vid..hope it improves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2014, 07:10 PM   #87
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I bought 13 but skipped 25 since I didn't feel like they improved a lot. I like what I have seen and read so I will probably be picking this one up.
So.. you didn't play M25?
Old 06-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1
As many have said, the lighting and graphics look great; the animations, mediocre.

I hope the developers understand that in football --- where the game is by necessity played from a wide camera angle so the players are relatively small on screen --- realistic animations actually contribute much more to a sense of realism than realistic graphics do. The fine graphic detail looks great on replays (and screenshots), but as a player you spend 90% of your time in a wide view where you can't even see it. In actual gameplay view, the animations are way more important.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »