Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2014, 12:47 AM   #81
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - The Gauntlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
That is cam newtons voice and it's in the game according to shop masters breakdown video.
That's Cam's voice? No way does he sound like that. Sounds like EA went in to some audio editing program and changed his voice to make it sound like an annoying voice over guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2014, 02:00 AM   #82
Rookie

JHTJ's Arena

OVR: 0

Boss level? This will be scrapped in 2 years. I understand EA wants to appeal to the next generation, but is this necessary? Its not as if your in competition, this generation has no choice in the matter. The focus should be on the fans you've burned the last 10 years. You know, the ones waiting for you to lose exclusive rights so they may take their business elsewhere? You must win those fans back, and you're not going to do it sacraficing core gameplay, Sim integrity, and CCM for arcade boss battles. I hate to be negative but this is so frustrating.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #83
Just started!

That voice over made me cringe, so so bad. But here is the problem, a lot of people don't really want a sim game. Look at IGN's review by Bobbya last year, where he stated that "the running is more realistic but less fun" ..... I lost all respect for that dude after that. This looks like something I'll never do.... I am excited about them increasing the player AI to hopefully reduce money routes "flags" and the bull**** that folks do.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #84
Rookie

Complete trash… T R A S H

Everything is so glitchy. If anyone has noticed, I havent had any positive comments towards Madden 15
Old 07-12-2014, 01:57 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
This just doesn't look next -gen to me. Especially that tackle on Reggie Bush where he looks like he just ran into a brick wall.
It's "next gen" in the sense that we are finally almost a madden generation beyond the PS2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2014, 03:47 PM   #86
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I honestly don't have a problem with this mode. I understand there's more pressing issues but having a Madden tourney could take hours but doing a gauntlet run for high scores could be great diversion for friends. It looks like it's quicker than a game And you have less downtime for people not playing. I should also say that having online isn't an option for me right now so I'm all for it being local.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:03 PM   #87
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

If this was implemented in CFM then practices would feel more alive

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 07-12-2014, 07:26 PM   #88
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
What's up guys? You honestly think we would create The Gauntlet in place of core mode improvements? Let's not jump to conclusions.

Also, the mode is really fun, if you want to take my word for it. Trying to get a high score is very addicting. Trust me.
Could you please confirm or deny whether or not we will be able to edit height and weight of every player in the game? I saw a mention in the Jaguar fan site from a Tiburon employee saying that outside of franchise mode rosters were 100% customizable, but I need to wait two days for my account to be activated before I can reply to his post. Its the SB Nation article about Tiburon fixing the Jags new scoreboard and other field improvements this year. His name is Dan Hartnett

To Clarify
What Dan is saying is you have complete control of roster editing in Madden 15 before you import them into Connected Franchise Mode. Once you’ve imported a roster into CFM you are locking those players the way they are in some capacity, only allowed to make minor edits.

by Gabriel Gonzalez on Jul 8, 2014 | 5:29 AM up reply rec flag

Last edited by juduking; 07-13-2014 at 09:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »