Home

Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2014, 02:49 PM   #81
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15: All Teams Ranked by Overall Rating

I think Dallas getting "worse" is a foolish assumption. Ware hasn't been the same since his neck injury against San Diego, and he rarely saw the field last season at full go.

The Cowboys have been playing without Sean Lee for quite a few games and have adequate replacements for him.

The addition of Melton is an upgrade over Hatcher when age is factored. Dallas wasn't going to pay an aged interior lineman after a contract year (smart move).

Dallas trimmed a lot of the fat - to say they made no progress is simply hatred, and is a bold statement coming from a team that performed as poorly as it did last year and has a new head coach because of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #82
Just started!

OVR: 0

Looks good I agree with the rating for the Dallas Cowboys,.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 37
Surprised CIN was in the top 10, and not CHI. CHI had a high octane O last season.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:18 AM   #84
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

How bout them Cowboys. Didn't even think they'd be in the top 25.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #85
Rookie

William85's Arena

After looking over the rankings , they obviously got the top 4 right. After that , I see things a little different. I think NO and Cin should be moved ahead of GB. It think Chi and Ari should be a little higher. Ari had some good wins and finished 10-6 in the toughest division in football. Indy should be higher. Wins over Sea , SF , and Den last season and a pretty good team coming back. Dallas should be lower. They beat no relevant teams except Philly and the defense was horrible. KC is fools gold . Go look at who they beat. They played a last place schedule and beat up on the dogs of the league . They faced Probowl level QBs 6 times and only beat one ( Tony Romo). As for the bottom half , I guess I would move the Rams up a little. I also think the Redskins will be better , plus they get to be KC this year and play a last place schedule and beat up on some dogs. Oh , and I almost forgot about Carolina. Three words describe them to me ... First to worst.

Last edited by William85; 08-08-2014 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #86
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
After looking over the rankings , they obviously got the top 4 right. After that , I see things a little different. I think NO and Cin should be moved ahead of GB. It think Chi and Ari should be a little higher. Ari had some good wins and finished 10-6 in the toughest division in football. Indy should be higher. Wins over Sea , SF , and Den last season and a pretty good team coming back. Dallas should be lower. They beat no relevant teams except Philly and the defense was horrible. KC is fools gold . Go look at who they beat. They played a last place schedule and beat up on the dogs of the league . They faced Probowl level QBs 6 times and only beat one ( Tony Romo). As for the bottom half , I guess I would move the Rams up a little. I also think the Redskins will be better , plus they get to be KC this year and play a last place schedule and beat up on some dogs. Oh , and I almost forgot about Carolina. Three words describe them to me ... First to worst.
Well said. I'm glad a division foe agrees that my Colts should get some more love not only on Madden but in general NFL discussions. Our offense is lethal and people want to rip our defense but it's not that bad.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #87
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

These rankings are horrible which is why I can't stand Madden every year. They base the teams off what they did the previous year. With tons of player movement there is ZERO WAY a team should be ranked identical to the previous year. Example: The Chiefs were 4-12 two seasons ago. The following year in Madden, last season, they come in ranked awful. They have a great year and make the playoffs. EA rankings fail.

If player rankings matter in the game, then all the movement would effect overall team rankings heading into the year. But in this game they do not because everything is preprogrammed and already planned. Which is why you can't take your beloved team who is ranked 76 in the game, and expect to beat some bum online who has to use the Seattle Seahawks to even compete with you. But he'll win simply because the game is already programmed for your weaker team to lose no matter how great you are at the game, and how bad he is.

Enter - Glitching and Cheating. Which is why this is done year after year in this game because of all of the above factors that EA can't get right.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1
Colts should be an 86.
Bills should be a 77.
Cowboys should be a 78.
Dolphins should be 76.
Bucs should be 75.

Just my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »