Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #497
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Glad I have it for ps3, hope this isnt an issue
Old 08-26-2014, 12:56 AM   #498
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Glad I have it for ps3, hope this isnt an issue

I doubt you're immune. This was an issue on the PS3 last year.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:09 AM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 2

There's a very simple reason why this crap happens year in and year out without them ever fixing the most obvious things.... Follow the madden twitter account and you will see why. Millions of un-sim players who don't know football love the game every single year. Why would they put forth more effort to please the few when they are pleasing the many?

This game gets so much love from the casual gamer and all the athletes who play and dont care if games are 70-65 everytime. Its really pathetic in the year 2014 you are seeing the same exact issues you were experiencing in 2010... I'm sure they probably didn't even fix the issue that your QB can't get hurt unless you have 3 qb's on your roster... this has been a problem for years and has never been fixed.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #500
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444
I'm sure they probably didn't even fix the issue that your QB can't get hurt unless you have 3 qb's on your roster... this has been a problem for years and has never been fixed.
This was specifically mentioned by Josh Looman as fixed in a video interview with Tradition Sports or VSN, I forget which but one of the two. The interview was released with the CFM info drop.

Beyond that, let's keep the thread on-topic of the simulation stats discussion please. Thanks.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:18 AM   #501
Pro

OVR: 4

Nobody with the game gotten to test this yet?
Bumping this up :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 05:20 AM   #502
Banned

OVR: 32

This is my one gripe... It's 2014, I just figured EA could get this fixed considering it's been such a problem over the years.

I remember the defensive touchdowns last year (I think it was last year), and that seemed to be the reasoning behind QB's having low, low TD totals. Maybe I am misremembering. I simmed one season and saw 96 defensive touchdowns, which is insane. Seems like that could be fixed by coding, but simulation stats continue to be Madden's Achilles heel for gamers who want realism in statistics.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:22 AM   #503
Banned

OVR: 32

Simple question... How does this make it past testing? Especially when it's been such a vocal complaint throughout the years? I'm not flaming EA in the least, but it's a fair and simple question.

If the workaround is controlling all 32 teams, I don't have the time or patience for that. So I guess it's dealing with lackluster simulation statistics yet again.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:52 AM   #504
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
Simple question... How does this make it past testing? Especially when it's been such a vocal complaint throughout the years? I'm not flaming EA in the least, but it's a fair and simple question.

If the workaround is controlling all 32 teams, I don't have the time or patience for that. So I guess it's dealing with lackluster simulation statistics yet again.

Small issue ur missing though..this year stats effect confidence which affect players regression progression greater..if u play with stats as is..after a year or most two..many QB's are released or 2nd 3rd on depth chart due to "poor" current stats..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »