Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #553
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
DL so wait u had a player with 32 sacks alone? Or a team? If a player wow is there pass blocking in the sim engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No 1 player Cameron Jordan if I'm right had 32 sacks and clay Matthews had 28.
There was 1 player with 20 and a few with 18. It's not to big of an issue though
Old 08-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #554
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
There was 1 player with 20 and a few with 18. It's not to big of an issue though

Well considering the current NFL sack record belongs to Michael Strahan, who just got inducted into the HOF, with 22.5 sacks. . . that's actually a big messed up deal in the sim engine.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:48 PM   #555
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Well considering the current NFL sack record belongs to Michael Strahan, who just got inducted into the HOF, with 22.5 sacks. . . that's actually a big messed up deal in the sim engine.

2 player got an insane amount of sack. After that it seems pretty normal.
It's not realistic at all. But it's not a game breaker like all the other broken sim stats. It's annoying for sure. But I can live with that one for now.

Wonder if ea is gone patch all this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #556
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
2 player got an insane amount of sack. After that it seems pretty normal.
It's not realistic at all. But it's not a game breaker like all the other broken sim stats. It's annoying for sure. But I can live with that one for now.

Wonder if ea is gone patch all this
I'll take two very good NFL players having 2 freakish sack seasons than Peyton Manning and Tom Brady playing to the equivalent of Chad Henne and Blaine Gabbert.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #557
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:

I would assume this could be controlled as well..through Def playbooks and schemes..depending on if someone does this or not i will def be looking into it..just not going to happen till 9/5

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #558
Pro

boxers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
How is 32 Team control set up this year for PS4?

Can I set one profile for the USER team and use a separate CPU Profile for the "other 31" like in The Show?
Based on some of the tests that I have run, it is similar to the Show but not as easy/intuitive. Basically you set up a franchise where you control all 32 owners/coaches, change their playbooks and schemes (as desired) then you can put 31 others on auto-pilot.

I have tested the auto-pilot and it does not reset the scheme and playbooks. Teams still sign free agents and when you get to the draft it treats auto-pilot teams like CPU teams (i.e. advance to next user pick function just will only skip to teams that are not on auto-pilot). Not sure if that is clear. Does that make sense?

edit: players seem to be regressing/progressing properly enough. I'm hoping to put up a video of the 32 depth charts (QBs) in year 3. Hopefully I'll have time before I go out.

Last edited by boxers; 08-26-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #559
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
Based on some of the tests that I have run, it is similar to the Show but not as easy/intuitive. Basically you set up a franchise where you control all 32 owners/coaches, change their playbooks and schemes (as desired) then you can put 31 others on auto-pilot.

I have tested the auto-pilot and it does not reset the scheme and playbooks. Teams still sign free agents and when you get to the draft it treats auto-pilot teams like CPU teams (i.e. advance to next user pick function just will only skip to teams that are not on auto-pilot). Not sure if that is clear. Does that make sense?

edit: players seem to be regressing/progressing properly enough. I'm hoping to put up a video of the 32 depth charts (QBs) in year 3. Hopefully I'll have time before I go out.
Hey man, could you run 2 or 3 different simulations with the same settings as your previous vid, just to see how's the variance?
Appreciate it!
Old 08-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #560
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I would assume this could be controlled as well..through Def playbooks and schemes..depending on if someone does this or not i will def be looking into it..just not going to happen till 9/5

Possibly just making sure no defensive playbook is "Attacking"? Since Jordan and Matthews are both on attacking 3-4 defensive playbook teams. Probably wouldn't HURT, at least. I'm gonna try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »