Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
this is kind of confusing though. On his twitter it says they rolled out some fixes, so are these a part of that or are they saying that they fixed them and they will release a patch later?
Given the fact that I played tonight and didn't get an update, I'm guessing they will be part of the first update, which hasn't been officially announced yet?
Old 08-28-2014, 11:51 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
any idea if a potential sim stat fix will require a restart of our CFM?
I doubt you will have to re-start it. There was an issue with sim stats a few years ago that they patched and there was no need to re-start. I believe it was Madden 10, where 3-4 OLBs were getting very few sacks, and there was some sort of RB stat issue that had to be fixed
Old 08-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #35
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
this is kind of confusing though. On his twitter it says they rolled out some fixes, so are these a part of that or are they saying that they fixed them and they will release a patch later?
Some adjustments can be made server-side, which is why the thread title refers to Online CFM. Those CFMs are online and can receive these updates now. Offline will have to wait until a patch drops.

At least that's how it's worked in the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 12:27 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by titit32000
I'm with you on this one, can't rebuild my Vikings with negative funds...
Yeah has anyone gotten through a season? Can you sign or resign anyone?
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 08-29-2014, 01:03 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Yeah has anyone gotten through a season? Can you sign or resign anyone?
I have played two different CFMs as the Vikings. One season each. The first time through I wasn't able to sign any FAs for most of the season even though I had some serious injuries and wasn't able to re-sign anyone because of negative funds. The second time through it was a little better and I had positive funds most of the season so I was at least able to sign a few FAs. Had to wait until the offseason to do re-signs though.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:02 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

That's weak. In my Cowboys franchise I want to resign Dez but can't because I do not have any funds but have plenty of cap space. That is a joke.
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 08-29-2014, 07:10 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
That's weak. In my Cowboys franchise I want to resign Dez but can't because I do not have any funds but have plenty of cap space. That is a joke.

I believe you have to have positive funding as an organization as well.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:33 AM   #40
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Given the fact that I played tonight and didn't get an update, I'm guessing they will be part of the first update, which hasn't been officially announced yet?
I got a synching madden when loading up last night, so maybe fixes? Never saw that message before?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »