Home

Franchise Choice

This is a discussion on Franchise Choice within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-31-2014, 11:42 AM   #9
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
Patriots are getting older, so are the Broncos. The AFC crown is there for the taking, maybe the Steelers would have a shot with some nice roster moves. The Jets allready have a few pieces in their D, give them time to build an offense and they could get a top spot too.

This year you really can make a case for every team, I really understand your struggle. ^^
Patriots only have 7 players over the age of 30, 39 of their 53 man roster is under the age of 27. They ditched most of their older players this offseason in favor of younger guys. In fact they are a team that is set up for now and the future with Jimmy Garoppolo, Aaron Dobson, James White, Chandler Jones and Dominique Easley. The Patriots AFC East dominance could end up continuing another 10 years...
Old 08-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #10
Rookie

baller768's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
Patriots are getting older, so are the Broncos. The AFC crown is there for the taking, maybe the Steelers would have a shot with some nice roster moves. The Jets allready have a few pieces in their D, give them time to build an offense and they could get a top spot too.

This year you really can make a case for every team, I really understand your struggle. ^^
Yeah I honestly have no idea which team to choose. I feel like I'm overthinking this lol.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:47 PM   #11
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller768
Yeah I honestly have no idea which team to choose. I feel like I'm overthinking this lol.
A team that can win now but needs a ton of rebuilding? The Atlanta Falcons. Their defense is missing big playmakers but have some solid older guys. The offense Matt Ryan and 2 great receiving threats in Julio Jones and Roddy White. The offensive line needs to be completely rebuilt except for their rookie OT Jake Matthews. On the defensive side of the ball nearly everyone can be replaced, save for rookie S Southward. They are also due for a new stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 08:09 PM   #12
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Jets: For the satisfaction of firing Rex Ryan. Also they have a stacked defense, all they need is a real QB and some skill position players.
I'm from ny, but by no means a jets fan. But I'm telling u this year geno smith will be much much better
Old 09-01-2014, 05:10 AM   #13
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
I'm from ny, but by no means a jets fan. But I'm telling u this year geno smith will be much much better
That's like being outside on a -40 degree day and saying i'm telling you it's going to be much much warmer next month. Can he possibly be any worse this year? I think he will be "better" but I don't see him ever being a good QB as long as Rex Ryan is the coach of that team and continues his revolving door of coaches. No QB will ever be able to develop in that system. Mark Sanchez could have been a good QB he just didn't have the support. Even as a Patriots fan I think Rex is an excellent DC and very entertaining but like his dad he is an average HC.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 09-01-2014 at 05:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »