Home

EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update

This is a discussion on EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #25
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Yep, I like to choose the same uniforms, arrange the depth charts as closely as possible, and control the winning team. In this case, it's going to be a bit difficult beating NE since I'm not the best player in the world, but I'll try for a few games. If I can't beat NE after a couple, I'll just sim the game and move on. I know I can't get results 100% the same as in real life, but I like to try anyways. It's really the only way I can enjoy Madden.
Everyone plays the game differently, only thing that matters is if you enjoy it. I wouldn't have the patience to do something like that lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 01:32 PM   #26
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Re: Madden to remove Ray Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
That's why I always just go ahead and move forward. You have to just pretend that your CFM is your own little NFL universe. It's impossible for everything to stay exactly like it is in real life forever. I just roll with it. I'll be playing with him in the game.
I agree with this and with what Sheba just said, so I'm finally going forward and starting my solo online CFM tonight regardless of the Rice roster situation (not really a big deal). Time for some CFM gaming action. I plan on restarting my CFM once the offline CFM patch fixes roll out anyway.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:38 PM   #27
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I agree with this and with what Sheba just said, so I'm finally going forward and starting my solo online CFM tonight regardless of the Rice roster situation (not really a big deal). Time for some CFM gaming action. I plan on restarting my CFM once the offline CFM patch fixes roll out anyway.
I finally started a CFM to hold me over until the offline patch is released. Online is not an option for me as I travel so much for work and take my PS4 with me. Once I start my CFM though it is my own world completely separate from the real NFL. I edit players who I think are highly overrated in the real NFL and raise players I think are underrated. With Ray Rice I did what someone else mentioned, I lowered all his ratings so no one will sign him. Problem solved.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 PM   #28
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I finally started a CFM to hold me over until the offline patch is released. Online is not an option for me as I travel so much for work and take my PS4 with me. Once I start my CFM though it is my own world completely separate from the real NFL. I edit players who I think are highly overrated in the real NFL and raise players I think are underrated. With Ray Rice I did what someone else mentioned, I lowered all his ratings so no one will sign him. Problem solved.

I made him a punter and released him he sits in the FA pool with 0 overall.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #29
Rookie

jbrock11's Arena

All this white knighting is even more disgusting than what Rice did. Dude had a domestic dispute with his now wife that has forgiven him btw but the media and idiot public want to hang the man. Completely disgraceful. Crazy to think that the public hasn't changed much from the witch trial days.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: EA Sports Will Completely Remove Ray Rice From Madden NFL 15 in Next Roster Updat

All I can say is good riddance.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:03 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

Can we all agree that Rice will most likely never play in the NFL again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #32
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrock11
All this white knighting is even more disgusting than what Rice did. Dude had a domestic dispute with his now wife that has forgiven him btw but the media and idiot public want to hang the man. Completely disgraceful. Crazy to think that the public hasn't changed much from the witch trial days.
Even MORE disgusting than what Rice did? Are you F'ing serious? Do you also hit women by chance?

She took a closed-fisted, right hook from a stout, and strong (needless to say) NFL football player.. that kinda crap can kill someone, especially a fragile female. The guy should be arrested, there is no witch trial here. He was just stupid enough to do such a heinous act with security cameras rolling, since you know, they are basically everywhere nowadays.

What IS digusting are the ones in that Ravens crowd during camp and pre-season that gave Rice a standing ovation, on more than one occasion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »