Home

Donny Moore, the 'Madden Ratings Czar', Leaving EA

This is a discussion on Donny Moore, the 'Madden Ratings Czar', Leaving EA within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-28-2015, 07:38 PM   #521
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Donny Moore, the 'Madden Ratings Czar', Leaving EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Dan was never personally insulted or challenged.

You sure about that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 07:41 PM   #522
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I'm sorry... Tell me again what you've done, if anything for the community, or this forum. Because I'll tell you that Dan has done more on behalf of this community, than you could ever dream to.

Yeah... I'll stop right there, and you should too.

I'll leave you and Dan to talking about yourselves, oh wait "credentials" lol. I guess without seeing mine, you will never know.

Good talk SEC!

Sent from da lil phone.

Last edited by Phobia; 12-28-2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 07:46 PM   #523
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I'll leave you and Dan to talking about yourselves lol

Good talk SEC!

Sent from da lil phone.

Agreed... Thanks again for ALL of your contributions.

Old 12-28-2015, 07:47 PM   #524
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
I'm sorry... Tell me again what you've done, if anything for the community, or this forum. Because I'll tell you that Dan has done more on behalf of this community, than you could ever dream to.

Yeah... I'll stop right there, and you should too.

This post is not needed and borderlines a person attack. So you need to stop as well.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #525
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
This post is not needed and borderlines a person attack. So you need to stop as well.

I'm afraid contrary to belief, Phobia's spoiler post could be considered a personal attack, and it was very unnecessary.

There was nothing wrong with Dan's original set of questions, or with him providing credibility to his qualifications. They were having a discussion and several joined the conversation, basing their own perspectives, as reason to criticize him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 08:11 PM   #526
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
I'm afraid contrary to belief, Phobia's spoiler post was a personal attack as well, and very unnecessary.

There was nothing wrong with Dan's original set of questions, or with him providing credibility to his qualifications. They were having a discussion and several joined the conversation, basing their own perspectives, as reason to criticize him.

Ok lets call a spade a spade. Dan, you, and who ever can hide behind the notion he was "seeing where he got his start", yet everyone can see Dan was sizing him up. He wants his position on ratings, Kane has that position, and he insults him by asking for his "credentials" to do his job. If that is not the most unprofessional and down right disrespectful thing I've seen as of late.

Plus lets get into the "credentials" aspect since you so threw it out, so if my credentials were up to par then I can make these type of comments to devs? What do these "community sacrifices" earn me? I represented OS as a EA GameChanger for Fight Night, I helped The Sim Standard, I've run countless leagues on OS, and been what I'd consider a productive member. I'll admit, I'm not the best with holding my tongue and I need to work on that because I value my time here, not value based on the "contributions" but value because all my buddies from here. I've been what I hope most view me as, wanted around here.

I've seen Dan called out numerous times and it always goes back to the same angle, how he comes across. Once he addresses that, maybe we won't have this discussion. So to wrap it up, yes I made a jab, but in my defense I'm not the only one to view his post that way.

Last edited by Phobia; 12-28-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #527
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
So much absolutely disrespect for fellow posters and devs thrown around in here. I'm truly sickened that some of you trot around this community as long time users and expect yourselves to be treated like idols, then when a dev comes in here you fire back with undertones of "Better than thou".

This close to banning the entire lot of you, so tread lightly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Actually, Millennium has spoken twice and now Pvark. I would have thought that after the above quote from Millennium, some people would have taken notice. As the above is noted and quoted from Millennium, the questioning by Dan was not appreciated and frowned upon by the OS Mods, Administrator and several other posters. That message is clear and nobody should have questioned it.

Since the above quote from Millennium, Dan has played nice and I would think others would follow suit.

And as far as contributions go, I don't measure the quality of a poster by their contributions only. I also measure attitudes attached to those contributions.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:20 PM   #528
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Actually, Millennium has spoken twice and now Pvark. I would have thought that after the above quote from Millennium, some people would have taken notice. As the above is noted and quoted from Millennium, the questioning by Dan was not appreciated and frowned upon by the OS Mods, Administrator and several other posters. That message is clear and nobody should have questioned it.

Since the above quote from Millennium, Dan has played nice and I would think others would follow suit.

And as far as contributions go, I don't measure the quality of a poster by their contributions only. I also measure attitudes attached to those contributions.
Since Mill has addressed it, I will bow out. I must of missed that part....my mistake guys/mods.

Edit: You can PM me SEC if you want to continue this discussion.

Last edited by Phobia; 12-28-2015 at 08:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »