Home

How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2015, 05:22 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition

I primarily play offline franchise and love getting stuck into it as well as hearing about other peoples.

So how's your Franchise going? Let us know what team you have chosen, players, games played and anything in between.

Here's to another year of Madden Football!
Have fun!

Box Scores: http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nf
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #2
Rookie

tejada1076's Arena

Re: How's your Connected Franchise going? - Madden 16 Edition

Hey! Still in year 1 with my Texans. 13-1 so far. On all-pro so will have to adjust settings after this year. Trying to get feet wet. Traded savage and a 4th rounder for Zach mettenberger and he has absolutely blown up in my cfm. Starting to get an idea of who I want to target in the draft as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 09:36 AM   #3
Pro

GOBLUE_08's Arena

OVR: 10

I just simmed through the first season (using Jacksonville) and I don't know how I feel about the stats. I love my Steelers but Big Ben's numbers were ridiculous, 5300 yds 44 tds and only 3 picks. Bell also had over 1900 yds rushing and 20 tds. Looking at the league schedule, almost all of the games were shootouts or blowouts, rarely were there any close, low scoring games. They were 35-32, 47-40, etc... I know offense is king right now but most of these teams are not capable of putting up numbers like that every week. Ah well, it's a fun game, I just really hope they get the cfm bugs straightened out. I think I'll leave it alone until then.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2015, 10:32 AM   #4
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Started a Titans franchise and traded for Duke Johnson so I have my two favorite college players the last few years in he and Mariota.

Beat the Bucs 17-10 in my first game. Mariota threw for 209 and two TDs while completing 59% of his passes while Johnson had 18 carries for 80 yards.

Winston had 205 yards and one TD but I can't recall his completion percentage. Doug Martin was not a factor at all.

It was a hard fought, back and forth game and I loved every minute of it!
Old 08-26-2015, 10:43 AM   #5
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I figured I would start a test CFM with the Raiders. Adjusted all the penalties to 51 so they don't get capped and also lowered the user/cpu qb accuracy and catching. Upped the run block to 58 for both as well. The first preseason game was against the Rams. It was a nice battle but I ended up losing 24-23. A nice play that I liked happened when the Rams punted the ball inside my 5 yard line. Carr dropped back to pass but the pressure was coming. So he rolled out of the pocket and hit Cooper on a curl route but it didn't count because there was a flag. Holding on the offense and since Carr was in the endzone when it happened it turned into a safety.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 10:47 AM   #6
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I figured I would start a test CFM with the Raiders. Adjusted all the penalties to 51 so they don't get capped and also lowered the user/cpu qb accuracy and catching. Upped the run block to 58 for both as well. The first preseason game was against the Rams. It was a nice battle but I ended up losing 24-23. A nice play that I liked happened when the Rams punted the ball inside my 5 yard line. Carr dropped back to pass but the pressure was coming. So he rolled out of the pocket and hit Cooper on a curl route but it didn't count because there was a flag. Holding on the offense and since Carr was in the endzone when it happened it turned into a safety.
That's weird. I started a CFM as a coach and the pre-season was not even an option. I must have missed a setting.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #7
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
That's weird. I started a CFM as a coach and the pre-season was not even an option. I must have missed a setting.
After you pick who you want to be there is a option on the right side that lets you pick where you want to start from.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:03 AM   #8
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

I created a offline Chargers franchise.

Year 1: I was able to take my chargers deep in the playoffs, but lost to the steelers in the conference championship I think. Melvin Gordon was injured, so I had to focus on pass first and dump offs to Oliver and Woodhead. I lost the game to Bell, Big Ben and Martavius Bryant. The Bryant to Flowers and Verrett height mismatch was real. My off-season focuses were another WR, SS, backup or young QB, and interior lineman. I was able to pick up Chris MAtthews at WR, Draft a 80 SPD SS with great hands (reminds me on weddle, but can't tackle), and decent linemen.

Year 2: This is Melvin Gordons year so far. Half way through the season and he has 600 yards. With toss plays working now, Gordon is amazing. Chris Matthews hasn't been the 'go up and get it' player I thought he'd be. I think it's because of his low route running. K Allen on the other hand, is showing up. Very reliable of mid routes and screens. L Green is progressing, but I really got to get his blocking up to pair. Gates can't block ahah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »