Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #473
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

There's a lot of stuff they added that hasn't made it into the official patch notes.

One of my biggest complaints was winning the Super Bowl and then having at least 8 night games the following season (which is not realistic at all and sucks cuz the night lighting is still sub-par compared to the day time lighting). I just finished a season winning the super bowl and my team only has 5 night games which is much more realistic.

It is also cool how they adjusted the drive goals so that you get xp more often than confidence.

There are still plenty of things to be fixed like being awarded xp in a game and then not actually receiving it after the game, but it is sweet that they are making progress and fixing things.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:19 PM   #474
All Star

Has there been any news about patch 3 yet? It has been about 2 weeks since patch 2 came out and just about all sports games get 3 patches now days.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:46 PM   #475
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
CPU scramblers can definitely scramble post-patch, post tuner. Check out Kap here - if anything he might be going too much, lol. This is completely unedited video btw - all happened in one possession.
Funny story -- Peyton Manning just scrambled 4 times in a row against me...looked very similar to your Kaep, albeit much slower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 11:43 PM   #476
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebennayx
Funny story -- Peyton Manning just scrambled 4 times in a row against me...looked very similar to your Kaep, albeit much slower.

I haven't play enough vs scrambling QB post patch to see how they play but I have played vs pocket passer and they almost never take off just like in real life. I have heard some people say this about pocket QB taking off all the time post patch 2 but I am not seeing it at all. It is odd that some people are seeing this and other people are not.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:35 AM   #477
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I haven't play enough vs scrambling QB post patch to see how they play but I have played vs pocket passer and they almost never take off just like in real life. I have heard some people say this about pocket QB taking off all the time post patch 2 but I am not seeing it at all. It is odd that some people are seeing this and other people are not.
Whatever you've got, keep it! Manning went 4 carries for 37 yards against me...led the Broncos rushing attack and it all came on 1 or 2 drives. It doesn't happen every game, but when it does, it comes in bunches of 4 or 5 runs p/game from guys that barely get that in a year.
Old 10-12-2015, 01:40 AM   #478
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebennayx
Whatever you've got, keep it! Manning went 4 carries for 37 yards against me...led the Broncos rushing attack and it all came on 1 or 2 drives. It doesn't happen every game, but when it does, it comes in bunches of 4 or 5 runs p/game from guys that barely get that in a year.

For some reason Jay cutler does play odd though. 1 thing I am noticing is if I have the CPU tacking sliders at 41 I don't break enough tackles but at 40 I break ever thing lol.
Old 10-12-2015, 01:53 AM   #479
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
For some reason Jay cutler does play odd though. 1 thing I am noticing is if I have the CPU tacking sliders at 41 I don't break enough tackles but at 40 I break ever thing lol.

Yeah sliders range were always an issue. They need to work on this so we can all can find a happy balance.

Don't make 0-99 range if they are not going to affect that range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2015, 01:58 AM   #480
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yeah sliders range were always an issue. They need to work on this so we can all can find a happy balance.

Don't make 0-99 range if they are not going to affect that range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I kind of need a tackling 40.5 for the CPU lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »