Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-03-2015, 08:40 AM   #393
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2 Available Now, Full Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Hi guys,

Rerun the QB AWR CPU progression between weekly, 4 weeks and end of season.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047732743

Conclusion: Keep using WEEKLY progression.

Thanks do the info. I was using every 4 weeks but I will change it to weekly then.

What I'm worried about the weekly setting is that sometimes to get some rating increase it takes several xp. If the cpu does weekly they will never get enough xp to increase for example catching for a wr. And they will keep developing pointless ratings for that specific position.

What are your thoughts in this? I didn't look at the progression myself so this may not be the case anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 08:47 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah mine is definitely capped at one per side of the ball for drive goal conf. I completed every single one this last game. I lost lol but was just doing goals this game. I noticed that after I got the plus one that some goals after that gave me nothing sat all. No xp no conf. Or anything so for me at least on the Xbox one with both patches and tuner and a new cfm it is capped at one for both sides of the ball. Not really sure what's up with yours. But I am very interested in it lol. Thanks btw for doing test and everything you do for this site. Guys like you are the reason why so many people come to this site. It's the reason why I started posting this year instead of just reading and looking for work arounds for madden. Like the sack issue last season.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:55 AM   #395
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Thanks do the info. I was using every 4 weeks but I will change it to weekly then.

What I'm worried about the weekly setting is that sometimes to get some rating increase it takes several xp. If the cpu does weekly they will never get enough xp to increase for example catching for a wr. And they will keep developing pointless ratings for that specific position.

What are your thoughts in this? I didn't look at the progression myself so this may not be the case anymore.
Yeah, I agree with you, that by using weekly progression the CPU seems to focus on cheaper attributes, so every week it wont develop say catching over awareness unless the catching is really bad. However, at the end of the season the players will still receive a large chunk of xp for pro-bowl, end of season goals etc which the CPU will use for more expensive attributes.

So by using weekly I feel development is more balanced and realistic than over 4 weeks (end of season is just a hot mess) as the players develop toughness and game awareness by playing games and the chunk can be considered like "offseason training" where a player focus's on his skills, like trucking, accuracy, catching, hitting the weight room etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 08:57 AM   #396
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The bigger question to me is this....when you get several weeks into the season, will your team's confidence be sky-high over everyone else's or will the simmed games be on par with the other teams. My issue has always been that you'd hit week 8 and your guys' confidence would be in the 90s, but players on CPU teams would still be in the 50s. If that disparity has been fixed, then I can live with that. If not....well, that's an issue.
I found this to be the case pre patch 2. I was nearly done a season and my teams that were winning had high confidence but not out of line with other teams with similar records. I don't think some people will be happy no matter then end result , they just don't like change. The drive goals are a little too spendy with confidence, ladt year was impossible to get confidence. Thisyear isn't bad and likely next game will hit the sweet spot.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 10:09 AM   #397
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

How can i tell if i got patch 2. Have restarted my system twice with no prompt. Help?
Old 10-03-2015, 04:07 PM   #398
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk6663
How can i tell if i got patch 2. Have restarted my system twice with no prompt. Help?
Check the version number from the PS4/XboxOne dashboard.

It should be 1.05
Old 10-03-2015, 07:04 PM   #399
Rookie

althor's Arena

I think the confidence is pretty right on. If you are winning and playing well you are going to be more confident which lends to more winning and playing well. That is true in every aspect of life as well.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #400
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I think the confidence is pretty right on. If you are winning and playing well you are going to be more confident which lends to more winning and playing well. That is true in every aspect of life as well.

That's the point. The problem is that is not balance and how it is applied.

I won't go into details. This was already discuss plenty already. There is a thread about it as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »