Home

Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

This is a discussion on Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 05:41 PM   #65
Rookie

60bedrock's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Gameday inactives, practice squad and having an ACTUAL Long Snapper position which would add an element of strategy to roster decisions that is long overdue.
All GREAT suggestions. AMEN and seconded on this one for all the "roster geeks" like me. Add:Put Special Teams back into setting Depth Chart. I hate to see Brady blocking on kickoffs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2016, 11:20 AM   #66
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

People have pretty much touched on everything...

More defensive line stunts, gap integrity (1 and 2 gap), more defensive movement pre-snap ( e.i. Strong slide players recognizing formations and moving according to offensive sets.

More organic and realistic running and passing animations. Allow us to edit these animations based on how individual players move. Like NBA2K does with shot animations...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

Last edited by noplace; 01-13-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:53 AM   #67
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

1. The IR glitch needs to be addressed-A team over the season builds with players on IR with FA, not so much in madden and this needs to be addressed.

2.positional coaches and assistant coaches.

3. Better create a player/coach/owner models and ability for face scan and creating, its so basic.

4.Organic flow movement with players, it takes to long with animations spinning,swim move and so on that it throws you into some other player to get tackled. If I am running to the right and want to cut back rightstick without a pause, just stick my foot in the ground and go.

5. I want the 08 entrance back with it highlighting the star players as they come out.

6. Challenge system is still messed up with not being able to challenge half the time, it sucks.

7.QB cone vision as an option.

8.Building chemistry with a team in practice for better chance at running plays and getting more comfy passing to your players giving them boosts.

9. Icons should come back, with that give a reason to sign a older FA that is a leader that will boost something on your team for instance. If boldin in sitting in FA say if you sign him all WR CIT goes up by 2 or someting like that when he plays. They are mentors.

10.Create a team only using what is in the FA pool, I swear in one of the maddens they had this and it was awesome. I would be like starting your own expansion team.

In closing to me the game is getting better with the new people in there like Clint and Rex, The game is just lacking in CFM with excitement, there is no replay ability after a month and its a bummer.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:05 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great ideas.

1. Offensive and defensive coordinators.
2. Defensive assignments, I want my best CB on their best WR.
3. Proper injuries (I'm looking at all the lineman).
4. Adaptive AI: make me adjust, I want a chess match.
5. Team rankings before a game in offensive, defensive, rushing and passing categories.
6. Real time game updates from other teams.
7. Better challenging. It's either painfully wrong or you can't challenge at all in obvious challenging situations.
8. Dynamic and more diverse weather. I'm 12 seasons into my career and have only played ONE snow game, and a handful of rain. I want temperature and wind to be listed and impact the gameplay.

So much more.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

If you’re a fan of Madden's franchise mode, then more than likely you have a list of items you would like to see added or tweaked -- most of us do. That list of items will obviously differ and vary widely depending on whom you ask because we all have different perspectives, likes and wants when it comes to our gaming utopia. For myself though, I have a pretty specific set of changes and additions that I feel would dramatically expand the Madden CFM experience, and add much needed depth and longevity.

Read More - Five New Additions For Madden NFL's Franchise Mode We'd Like to See

Post on top 5 things for franchise
Old 01-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #70
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
Post on top 5 things for franchise
Why did you quote the blog post that was the very basis of this thread?
Old 01-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #71
Rookie

Re-tooled relocation options (customization)
-Create a stadium w/ full customization options.
-Custom uniforms
-Custom team names
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #72
Pro

The biggest thing I'd like to see for franchise mode is this:

Change the players from slow-superstar development to a system kind of similar to the one nhl 16 uses.

All players get an estimated potential with much more variance then we have now

BUT to make it better have the potential estimate you see dependant on the level of your scout and even at the top rating no scout should perfect.

Also potential should be randomized somewhat so that you can have a guy go high in the draft, show good measurables but still crash ala Rg3 or Sam Bradford.

Also this would work the other way allowing later round picks to be more of a hidden gem that you wouldn't know until they have had a decent amount of snaps...allowing for late round picks to develop into stars or be cut too early and end up signing and staring with another team

this would help make the offseason and training camps much more important. I really hope they can do something like this as it would help the a.i. with it's draft logic and free agency by not making everything a known #. The roster management is frustrating because they see everything as a hard # as opposed to a variable.

So at draft time the cpu has a 33 year old Qb with an exact potential of backup by this time and an overall of 82. They draft a Qb first round with franchise Qb potential and an overall of 78.

Currently the cpu will draft a second maybe a third qb in the same draft.

But if a potential rating was of higher value then current overall the cpu would be more likely to give the playing time to the rookie.

Something else that could be incorporated into franchise are more defined team goals for the season. Not stat or win based but team development based.

For example heading into next season the teams with an aging Qb should make it a point to either draft or sign/ re sign a younger qb with starter potential.

The more unknown variables in franchise mode the better but they just need a stronger foundation for decision making to replicate what the user does as well.

Check out My Edmonton Oilers Dynasty
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »