Home

An Early Look at Madden NFL 17 Presentation

This is a discussion on An Early Look at Madden NFL 17 Presentation within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-28-2016, 08:38 AM   #193
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Is it shocking for anyone that MUT is the most used mode by customers?

From Clint on Twitter: It's the most played Madden game mode ever.(talking about MUT)

Nope. Not surprised at all.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:08 AM   #194
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Re: An Early Look at Madden NFL 17 Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I felt like the improved lighting for night and indoor games was a pretty substantial graphical improvement last year. They also did a lot of little things like add proper gear for fans and sideline personnel and added females finally, NFL shop gear and towels, all little things, but they add up.
id argue player gear is 250 times more important than "fan" gear, sideline personnel; camera men wearing pants and women in the crowd. I barely see any of those things while playing the game, what I do see is players that dont have the same gear as their life counterparts
Old 04-28-2016, 09:20 AM   #195
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
id argue player gear is 250 times more important than "fan" gear, sideline personnel; camera men wearing pants and women in the crowd. I barely see any of those things while playing the game, what I do see is players that dont have the same gear as their life counterparts
Yeah, but Madden has a big huge wide audience and not everyone aligns with everyone else. I heard the chorus loud and strong for females in the stands, livelier sidelines, cold weather gear, just as loud as the equipment updates chorus.

And SS, I know you love to see the equipment updates and to me, I probably couldn't notice the equipment updates if and when they arrive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2016, 10:18 AM   #196
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Yeah, but Madden has a big huge wide audience and not everyone aligns with everyone else. I heard the chorus loud and strong for females in the stands, livelier sidelines, cold weather gear, just as loud as the equipment updates chorus.

And SS, I know you love to see the equipment updates and to me, I probably couldn't notice the equipment updates if and when they arrive.

I know where SS is coming from but I agree, the stands and sidelines stand out more to the casual fans because they looked bad before, the player models to the casual observer do not stand out even if they aren't accurate equipment wise, they at least "look" good. This team is trying to eventually get every aspect of the game to AAA quality, but they first have to get everything to "A" quality, and there are still "C" level areas of the game, so they may look over one aspect that they feel is more pressing for something they definitely plan to get to in the next couple years. Rex said it himself at E3, look at the areas where the game is still in the "70" range meta critic wise and expect that to be their next priority.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #197
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

No problem with the screen here. Might look different from the networks presentaton for football, but other sports have done similar stuff.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:19 PM   #198
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
It's probably that much more work too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2016, 02:36 PM   #199
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
It's probably that much more work too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Cmon they have a whole art team. I get that people don't have the same interest as me but saying it's too much work for the art team to add new equipment is kinda ridiculous
Old 04-28-2016, 04:05 PM   #200
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Is it shocking for anyone that MUT is the most used mode by customers?

From Clint on Twitter: It's the most played Madden game mode ever.(talking about MUT)
Not really at all. I'd say any doubt that it wasn't the case it was erased during their reveal period last year where virtually everything they showed was Draft Champions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »