Home

Madden 18 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 wishlist thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2017, 05:32 AM   #297
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 wishlist thread

Here is a simple wishlist- Just make a quality game!!! This game is ruined by poor AI and money plays. Too much to do before the snap on defense without simply using voice protocols. If Madden truly advanced it should have the ability to call out coverages and schemes. Reduce the money plays where players use drags and crossing routes as safety nets instead of knowing the game of football to make the right adjustments to win. 25 year of Cheese!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-23-2017, 12:47 PM   #298
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

New positions: H-back, slot, nickel, edge, etc. I've seen this discussed and the response is usually along the lines of "We want to keep it simple for football novices," but I don't see why there can't be a setting to toggle the positions between "Classic" and "Modern" or something like that.
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal
Old 02-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #299
Banned

Make a sim version and arcade version for the cheesers

Old 02-23-2017, 03:01 PM   #300
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWereGiants
New positions: H-back, slot, nickel, edge, etc. I've seen this discussed and the response is usually along the lines of "We want to keep it simple for football novices," but I don't see why there can't be a setting to toggle the positions between "Classic" and "Modern" or something like that.
I definitely like this. I'd also like to IF I want to, not have a FB on my roster. As of now you are required to have one. If I don't want one I should not have to have one to field a team. If I want an H-Back instead then my depth chart should showcase that. Maybe they can tie it to the playbook somehow.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:32 AM   #301
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I want to see what ratings are affected by each game level and when adjusting sliders.. The Chemistry system in MUT shows ratings affected...

I want sliders for offense and defense...

I would like the ability to set separate game level for offense and defense..

I would like to see a 5th difficulty level added between All-Pro and All-Madden...

I want fatigue to show in game, such as tired players putting their hands on their hips, or something that just gives a good visual..

I would like the QB intros to be redone; specifically the intro where the QB is coming out in a crouched, arm swinging wrestler manner, essentially similar to Brian Dawkins entrance moves..

Essentially, I want the blinders taken off the game in general, outside the scouting system in CFM...

Game play issues I would like to see have been covered, for the most part, in this thread..

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 02-24-2017 at 01:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2017, 06:51 AM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I definitely like this. I'd also like to IF I want to, not have a FB on my roster. As of now you are required to have one. If I don't want one I should not have to have one to field a team. If I want an H-Back instead then my depth chart should showcase that. Maybe they can tie it to the playbook somehow.
I have only played online solo franchises but have not been required to carry a fullback this year.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:37 PM   #303
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
Make a sim version and arcade version for the cheesers

Ahh.. Something like Madden 2000 was. There was an "arcade" mode.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:54 PM   #304
Banned

Yes, but make both modes playable Instead of kiddie play. Simulation should be as close to what we see on Sunday's as possible. Simulation QB play should reward for proper footwork and timing. Current gameplay has too many arcade cheesiness flaws it's impossible to enjoy.
Front Page Sports in the late 90's was the best simulation games of all-time. The current technology with the game logic of Front Page Sports could be a dream game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »