Home

How's the game these days?

This is a discussion on How's the game these days? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-22-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

OVR: 0
How's the game these days?

Haven't played in ages, are all QBs still feeling the same? Are they still not scrambling? Is there still a DB glitch?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: How's the game these days?

Well all of a sudden I get stuck at the loading screen and I was just fine yesterday.

This is in addition my offline CFM occasionally freezing whenever I tried to manually save.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2017, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

Tons of bugs/glitches.

All QBs are the same. QBA slider only seems to come in affect when they are throwing under pressure. If you set QBA to 0 and don't run any blitz plays, they will be 80-90% completion, unlike in older games where they would still be inaccurate.

The only QB that I really see scramble is RGIII and he just runs out the pocket until he gets sacked. Doesn't even attempt to throw the ball away or run down field.

Yes there are plenty of glitches to exploit.

Still better than the last Madden I played though (Madden 12 I believe).
Old 01-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #4
MVP

Calling Russel wilson. Still waiting to play against him. A couple of weeks from the super bowl, have played a couple hundred games and have not played against a running qb yet. They did some good things this year, formation subs, mid game saves, practice squads. But it is a huge dissapointment on the field as all qb' are generic with no personality or play style. You have to pretend qb's are not allowed to run. Field position is meaningless as punts can go twenty or ninety yards. The pass rush and pocket times are very inconsistent and the qb will throw out of bounds whenever a block is shed.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #5
Rookie

issaknife's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
Tons of bugs/glitches.

All QBs are the same. QBA slider only seems to come in affect when they are throwing under pressure. If you set QBA to 0 and don't run any blitz plays, they will be 80-90% completion, unlike in older games where they would still be inaccurate.

The only QB that I really see scramble is RGIII and he just runs out the pocket until he gets sacked. Doesn't even attempt to throw the ball away or run down field.

Yes there are plenty of glitches to exploit.

Still better than the last Madden I played though (Madden 12 I believe).
Damn. The game was great for a couple months this year. The big patch screwed it all up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2017, 08:34 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

There is a title update coming in February.

The kicking game is still not fixed,(I sim that part of the game), but I'm getting realistic QB results on completion percentages.

The QB's just don't scramble, however, I am seeing more QB's step out of pocket and that's a bit of an improvement vs standing in the pocket like the Statue of Liberty.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:57 AM   #7
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaknife
Damn. The game was great for a couple months this year. The big patch screwed it all up.

Yep the patches did not do well by us. Currently playing without them, and it's playing fabulous. But I also know that's not a popular method. To uninstall, then stay disconnected from the internet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2017, 09:59 AM   #8
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
There is a title update coming in February.

The kicking game is still not fixed,(I sim that part of the game), but I'm getting realistic QB results on completion percentages.

The QB's just don't scramble, however, I am seeing more QB's step out of pocket and that's a bit of an improvement vs standing in the pocket like the Statue of Liberty.
I'm looking forward to that patch actually. So when I do connect, it will almost be like a different version. Like Madden 17.5 or something.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »