Home

CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-26-2017, 03:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE

Quick simple question is there any news about being able to do the cpu vs cpu the normal regular way this year during the franchise mode or whatvever they call it if not then im gonna by pass yet another yr of madden nfl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE

There has been no news on CFM so far so there isn't an answer to your question just let. I know EA Play is right around the corner (~2 weeks) so I'm sure there are a lot of CFM fans that are hopeful for some information then.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEDAY08
Quick simple question is there any news about being able to do the cpu vs cpu the normal regular way this year during the franchise mode or whatvever they call it if not then im gonna by pass yet another yr of madden nfl
As mentioned there has been no news yet. My money is on no...because EA does not want you to play the game that way. They don't really get the fact that people do. They want you online playing or worse case human controlled vs CPU. But cpu vs cpu is a neglected area of the game for sure...I would not count on that changing anytime soon. They do not believe there is a big enough audience for it.

C
Old 05-27-2017, 01:50 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

You can choose play the moments on slow speed and the game will play CPU vs CPU.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:48 AM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
This already exists in Madden 17 if you are coach or owner of at least one of the teams. Select the playbook/uniform and play the game, then pause before kickoff, go to super sim, adjust speed to slow, then sim to the end of the game. It will be a CPU vs CPU game.

I do this for every Super Bowl in my offline franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 02:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

guess i wont be buying madden again this year then im sure EA dont care but oh well ill stick with mlb the show until the world series i guess thanks for the info guys appreciate it
Old 06-03-2017, 06:50 AM   #7
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
guess i wont be buying madden again this year then im sure EA dont care but oh well ill stick with mlb the show until the world series i guess thanks for the info guys appreciate it
Not trying to persuade you, its your choice to make, but do you understand that everyone is indicating it is already in the game and therefore should be in 18?

Last edited by tosa; 06-03-2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:50 AM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
Not trying to persuade you, its your choice to make, but do you understand that everyone is indicating it is already in the game and therefore should be in 18?
Yes. The only stipulation is that you must be a user for one of the teams.

If he means just select a cpu team and watch the game, then no it isn't in Madden 17. But all you have to do to work around that is control every team in franchise mode, then you can watch any cpu vs cpu game you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »