Home

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #401
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxerx24183
I know it was posted once before without pic/video, so I've added some for reference

Bug- Practice Squad is always full of players, even after you cut them the reappear and fill your practice squad. This prevents you from adding or using it.

Console- PS4

Gamemode- Online CFM

Repeatable?- Yes. It has happened through 3 seasons thus far.

Since I can't post the link to the video please see the link in the screen shot, I've uploaded it to youtube
Check your settings. Do you have "Fill Roster" set to auto? If it's not that, check your other roster settings to make sure nothing is set to auto.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 08:12 PM   #402
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Check your settings. Do you have "Fill Roster" set to auto? If it's not that, check your other roster settings to make sure nothing is set to auto.

Thanks for asking, I have checked and asked the admin our my online league. Everything is set to manual. Our whole league has this same glitch. Even to the point that one has multiple of the same person locked into his practice squad.
IMG_9926.JPG
Old 12-09-2017, 09:12 PM   #403
Rookie

Bug: Custom Playbooks have a host of problems, and have for years. Custom Audibles in Custom playbooks don’t save properly. From the “Edit Off“interface under “Customize”, I go to set my audibles, save them, get into an online CFM game vs the CPU, get to the line on offense, call an audible, and the audible choices aren’t what I set.
In some formations, even after hitting pause and changing the audibles AGAIN during a game, they won’t stick. How many years in a row will this be continued, as well as Shotgun formations winding up in Hail Mary and formation subs displaying partially as a mirror image?
These are not new problems.

Can you reproduce it:
Every game, for years now.

Video? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2017, 08:00 AM   #404
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

When editing QB's, the quarterback style previews are BROKEN. Previews of the many different styles show the generic style. Come on, EA.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:39 AM   #405
Rookie

Ruben2424's Arena

Bug: Media Questions in Franchise Mode (playing as owner) wrongfully penalizing my team. The question regarded a veteran player rejecting a contract extension. The answer I chose resulted in either a +2 Team Popularity boost for every win without the player or a -5 penalty per game if player is signed. I have not signed the player yet I continue to receive a -5 penalty to my Team Popularity. I've tried benching the player yet it still continues to penalize my team. Team used: 49ers Player: HB Carlos Hyde

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline Franchise Mode (Owner).

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. I've reloaded my save several times and the problem persists.
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles
NHL: Florida Panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2017, 06:06 PM   #406
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Console: PS4 (1.08)

Bug: Force Pass = "Aggressive Trait" has been replaced by a "Balanced" option in the Player Editor (so that the available Force Pass options are "Conservative, "Balanced," and "Ideal."

Game Mode Experienced In: Offline Franchise Mode (Owner).

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. Edit a player and attempt to modify the "Force Passes" trait.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #407
Just started!

raestoz's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Online CFM dumps to main menu after exit game

Game Mode Experienced In: Online CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Play a game in Online CFM and when you hit exit game it'll dump you to the main menu requiring you to go back into franchise mode. Game results may or may not be saved.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): No need.

Further info: Appears to have started doing this for me since around the late Oct/early Nov update. I don't recall this issue occurring at launch (I did ask on Reddit if it was intended behaviour to which a few people said they are getting the same issue). Cleared all app data on PS4 and tried again to no avail. Don't have the data cap to completely uninstall/reinstall.

Apologies if this has been posted previously
Old 12-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #408
MVP

OVR: 1

sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited by ajra21; 12-23-2017 at 11:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »