Home

Madden 25 Rosters (PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Rosters (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Rosters (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiwicomet
Could I get some PS3 help? I downloaded the Madden25 rosters. Transferred it to my PS3, so that it is in my Saved Data, just like all the other rosters and saves from Madden; however, when I turn the game on, it isn't available to load on the rosters screen.
Having exactly the same problem too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #346
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey this just dawned on me because someone was talking about the anthony spencer rating... since the superbowl these players are rated exactly what they should be regardless of position changes... obviously unless its something drastic... are you changing the ratings of the players that were already on the game or just the rookies? which to be honest, I also think should be rated at whatever they were at the end of NCAA 13... or close to it since they had an actual combine... just my thoughts anyone agree???
Old 05-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #347
Just started!

Can you tell me how to download them i am confused
Old 05-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #348
Just started!

How do we get them?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #349
Rookie

Download the file. Put the file on a formatted USB drive. And then plug the USB into the PS3. Then turn on the PS3 and go to saved game utility, find the USB drive, find the madden roster file, copy it to the console. Turn on game, load roster.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #350
Just started!

I've been noticing that every update i download, the Chargers 5th and 6th draft picks aren't on their rosters or in the free agency, and none of the undrafted free agents that they have signed are on there. I'm just wondering if those are going to be added on the created rosters. Also a lot of the overall ratings seem a little low, is that because they are rookies?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #351
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabetanabe
I've been noticing that every update i download, the Chargers 5th and 6th draft picks aren't on their rosters or in the free agency, and none of the undrafted free agents that they have signed are on there. I'm just wondering if those are going to be added on the created rosters. Also a lot of the overall ratings seem a little low, is that because they are rookies?
Yes, overall ratings are low because they are rookies. They are unproven from that standpoint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #352
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl0155
hey this just dawned on me because someone was talking about the anthony spencer rating... since the superbowl these players are rated exactly what they should be regardless of position changes... obviously unless its something drastic... are you changing the ratings of the players that were already on the game or just the rookies? which to be honest, I also think should be rated at whatever they were at the end of NCAA 13... or close to it since they had an actual combine... just my thoughts anyone agree???
Yeah but when you switch Anthony Spencer to a DE, he becomes a 99 Overall. So by your Logic, Spencer is the best DE in the league. I think he's far from it. Inversely, Elvis Dumervil went from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 OLB. Ratings wise, he went from somewhere in the 90-93 range to the lower 80's/upper 70's. Two years ago, the Broncos ran the 3-4 and he was basically the same rating. EA's ratings system sycks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »