Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #809
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Jarodd what slider changes would you suggest to improve cpu run game ?
Old 10-03-2013, 09:57 AM   #810
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Jarodd what slider changes would you suggest to improve cpu run game ?
Runblocking.. What's wrong with there run game and how many games have you played so far?
Old 10-03-2013, 10:02 AM   #811
MVP

lisinas's Arena

4games played as jets , the cpu cant seem to run the ball well , 3.0 ypc is the usual .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #812
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
4games played as jets , the cpu cant seem to run the ball well , 3.0 ypc is the usual .
That's weird. Jets do have a good run defense though. Just raise there runblocking 5-10 points if you feel there rushing should be better. Do you have every single slider exactly the way I have it? That's always important with my sliders.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #813
MVP

lisinas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird. Jets do have a good run defense though. Just raise there runblocking 5-10 points if you feel there rushing should be better. Do you have every single slider exactly the way I have it? That's always important with my sliders.
Yes except for CPU QB passing and catching (those are from blue set , everything else is black set)
But i just started Raiders CFM with these same settings and playing 1st game against colts right now, running game seems to better for the cpu , so i wont change anything for few more games and see the results , will post the results of this game too when ill finish it as its the best game ive had so far using your sliders and probably in madden 25 overall . Thanks again man !

Edit: Just finished the game , by far the best game i've played in madden 25 so far, damn im excited !
here are the results
Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts
Jan 1, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Oakland Raiders (0-0)7010724
Indianapolis Colts (0-0)01401731
Team Stats Comparison

OAKIND
Total Offense355446
Rushing Yards162114
Passing Yards193332
First Downs1620
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards

Turnovers

3rd Down Converstion

4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals

Penalties

Posession Time

Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Pryor19-3319624
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.McFadden10555.50
T.Pryor89011.20
R.Jennings7172.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Moore46917.20
D.McFadden4389.50
J.Ford4287.01
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Luck25-3534631
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson22863.91
A.Luck3289.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Hilton68514.12
R.Wayne46716.00
D.Allen46416.00

Basically it was a very close game, both teams really struggled to run the ball in the first half , i had 6carries for 11 yards with Run DMC , Trich had something like 7 carries for 16 yards, but at the very start of the 2nd half both teams got the running game going , but everything ended for my raiders when Run DMC had a game ending injury (surprise suprise) , Jennings couldnt run the ball after that, so the only yards came from Pryor , i usually only take 2/3 rushing attempts with scrambling quarterbacks per game , but they had really good coverage and left Pryor open with at least 10 yards in front of him every now and then and i took those chances.Was leading 17-14 in 4th, but then threw unnecessary pick trying to go deep, Colts immediatelly scored a long passing TD, i got stopped on my own 30 by inches so i had to punt and then colts scored again , 3minutes left im down 14 , made a very nice drive which ended with amazing one hand td catch from Ford and i had 1:20 left on the clock with 3 timeouts, so i kicked it off ,made them go 3 and out using all of my timeouts obviously, so the game deciding drive and 10 yards away from red zone i throw a pick and thats the game. Sorry if this is wall of text but as i mentioned already im really excited as it was by far the best madden 25 game ive played , it showed everything , some nice run plays from cpu RB , scrambling QBS , defensive touchdown by me on fumble recovery on the first play of the GAME , nice passing tds , it was just perfect and all thanks to you Jarodd , thank you again for putting the effort into making these sliders , tweaking them and helping people find their perfect slider set. Great job man !

Last edited by lisinas; 10-03-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:54 AM   #814
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I had some problems with subs today. Had a game go into overtime today. Both starting WR and my starting TE exited the game with about 1:40 left in regulation and didn't return. The three had combined for 12 catches, so it's not as if they had been overworked.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #815
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I had some problems with subs today. Had a game go into overtime today. Both starting WR and my starting TE exited the game with about 1:40 left in regulation and didn't return. The three had combined for 12 catches, so it's not as if they had been overworked.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah I reading the auto sub thread last night and saw all the issues with players not returning to the game with the subs and fatigue setup a certain way. I hasn't happen to ms yet but I'm definitely gonna start looking into it.

Which set are you using by the way? I didn't know you were using my sliders..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #816
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yes except for CPU QB passing and catching (those are from blue set , everything else is black set)
But i just started Raiders CFM with these same settings and playing 1st game against colts right now, running game seems to better for the cpu , so i wont change anything for few more games and see the results , will post the results of this game too when ill finish it as its the best game ive had so far using your sliders and probably in madden 25 overall . Thanks again man !

Edit: Just finished the game , by far the best game i've played in madden 25 so far, damn im excited !
here are the results
Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts
Jan 1, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Oakland Raiders (0-0)7010724
Indianapolis Colts (0-0)01401731
Team Stats Comparison

OAKIND
Total Offense355446
Rushing Yards162114
Passing Yards193332
First Downs1620
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards

Turnovers

3rd Down Converstion

4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals

Penalties

Posession Time

Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Pryor19-3319624
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.McFadden10555.50
T.Pryor89011.20
R.Jennings7172.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Moore46917.20
D.McFadden4389.50
J.Ford4287.01
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A.Luck25-3534631
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T.Richardson22863.91
A.Luck3289.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T.Hilton68514.12
R.Wayne46716.00
D.Allen46416.00

Basically it was a very close game, both teams really struggled to run the ball in the first half , i had 6carries for 11 yards with Run DMC , Trich had something like 7 carries for 16 yards, but at the very start of the 2nd half both teams got the running game going , but everything ended for my raiders when Run DMC had a game ending injury (surprise suprise) , Jennings couldnt run the ball after that, so the only yards came from Pryor , i usually only take 2/3 rushing attempts with scrambling quarterbacks per game , but they had really good coverage and left Pryor open with at least 10 yards in front of him every now and then and i took those chances.Was leading 17-14 in 4th, but then threw unnecessary pick trying to go deep, Colts immediatelly scored a long passing TD, i got stopped on my own 30 by inches so i had to punt and then colts scored again , 3minutes left im down 14 , made a very nice drive which ended with amazing one hand td catch from Ford and i had 1:20 left on the clock with 3 timeouts, so i kicked it off ,made them go 3 and out using all of my timeouts obviously, so the game deciding drive and 10 yards away from red zone i throw a pick and thats the game. Sorry if this is wall of text but as i mentioned already im really excited as it was by far the best madden 25 game ive played , it showed everything , some nice run plays from cpu RB , scrambling QBS , defensive touchdown by me on fumble recovery on the first play of the GAME , nice passing tds , it was just perfect and all thanks to you Jarodd , thank you again for putting the effort into making these sliders , tweaking them and helping people find their perfect slider set. Great job man !

That game went down to the wire. Stats look good. I'm glad you got a little more balance out the CPUs rushing this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »