Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #825
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFly33
Gonna try these out tonight.
Cool let me know how it goes and which set you used..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #826
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Towards 0.. You are having a bunch of injuries with the slider at 30?
Yes,at one point i had 2 of my 4 DTs injured for 4+ weeks , my #1 HB for 8weeks , my #3 WR for 4weeks and some more and it didnt get better , i will try lowering it to 25 or 20 then.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #827
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Yes,at one point i had 2 of my 4 DTs injured for 4+ weeks , my #1 HB for 8weeks , my #3 WR for 4weeks and some more and it didnt get better , i will try lowering it to 25 or 20 then.
Okay. I might lower it too if I notice the injuries piling up like that..
Old 10-05-2013, 06:45 PM   #828
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

A few pages back I said we were going to transition to the black sliders. A quick overview:
-We have an online owner league with 5 owners.
-Season 1 we played on the Red sliders, 2 on the Blue, this 3rd season now on the black.
-We're winning all of our CPU games, and most pretty handily even now on the Black Sliders.

Couple observations. I believe we're pounding the CPU so regularly because it's so easy to develop our players in a season or two. The XP is cheap to come by, especially by getting 2,000/player everytime you "win" a practice.

Even on the black sliders, once our human teams get ahead, the CPU goes into freakout mode and starts throwing picks all over the place. Just sitting back in coverage with our players getting consistent pressure with just rushing 4, it's a recipe for disaster once the CPU gets down by more than 7.

We are getting some really good games though for usually 3 quarters (until the CPU gets behind.) We're also seeing good pressure and interactive line play. I did alter your penalty sliders, and I'd like for you to try them out.

Yours / Mine
Offside- 100 / [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]80[/color]
False Start- 50
Holding- 57
Facemask- 55
O/D Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 55 / [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]52[/color]
Int Grounding- 100 / 55[COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"][/color]
Roughing the Passer- 53
Roughing the Kicker- 100

We also have the Min Player Speed Threshold at [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]30[/color], up from 0.

I've read that the Intentional Grounding set closer to 50 makes the QB play to their pocket/scrambling characteristics more closely. It's also resulted in the CPU in taking appropriate shots downfield.

We're still messing around with the speed threshold to make it easier for the CPU's and opposing human teams' D-line to tackle the running backs and option QB's. We've settled on 30 now, but we need a little more time to experiment with that.

Lastly, my previous post to you was concerning when we have human teams going up against one another, and the poor defense we were seeing because it was basically human sliders vs. human sliders, and so the offense broke too many tackles. Our solution for that was to simply adjust the slider for Human Tackling to 50 prior to our human games. We're seeing a little too many big hits, so we might try 40 or 45 next time.

Anyway, I'd like your input and your testing on this if you get some time. Thank you so much for your work on this so far, and I look forward to hopefully seeing your findings on our adjustments.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #829
Rookie

Jarodd (sorry about the previous post, the font color didn't apply correctly),

A few pages back I said we were going to transition to the black sliders. A quick overview:
-We have an online owner league with 5 owners.
-Season 1 we played on the Red sliders, 2 on the Blue, this 3rd season now on the black.
-We're winning all of our CPU games, and most pretty handily even now on the Black Sliders.

Couple observations. I believe we're pounding the CPU so regularly because it's so easy to develop our players in a season or two. The XP is cheap to come by, especially by getting 2,000/player everytime you "win" a practice.

Even on the black sliders, once our human teams get ahead, the CPU goes into freakout mode and starts throwing picks all over the place. Just sitting back in coverage with our players getting consistent pressure with just rushing 4, it's a recipe for disaster once the CPU gets down by more than 7.

We are getting some really good games though for usually 3 quarters (until the CPU gets behind.) We're also seeing good pressure and interactive line play. I did alter your penalty sliders, and I'd like for you to try them out.

Yours / Mine
Offside- 100 / 80
False Start- 50
Holding- 57
Facemask- 55
O/D Pass Interference- 100
KR/PR Interference- 100
Clipping- 55 / 52
Int Grounding- 100 / 55
Roughing the Passer- 53
Roughing the Kicker- 100

We also have the Min Player Speed Threshold at 30, up from 0.

I've read that the Intentional Grounding set closer to 50 makes the QB play to their pocket/scrambling characteristics more closely. It's also resulted in the CPU in taking appropriate shots downfield.

We're still messing around with the speed threshold to make it easier for the CPU's and opposing human teams' D-line to tackle the running backs and option QB's. We've settled on 30 now, but we need a little more time to experiment with that.

Lastly, my previous post to you was concerning when we have human teams going up against one another, and the poor defense we were seeing because it was basically human sliders vs. human sliders, and so the offense broke too many tackles. Our solution for that was to simply adjust the slider for Human Tackling to 50 prior to our human games. We're seeing a little too many big hits, so we might try 40 or 45 next time.

Anyway, I'd like your input and your testing on this if you get some time. Thank you so much for your work on this so far, and I look forward to hopefully seeing your findings on our adjustments.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #830
Rookie

I'm playing with the red slider set. I'm having a big issue with fumbles, the last game I played I was at 4 fumbles in the first half. Injuries are also happening a lot through my first five weeks of the season.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #831
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

new england patriots 2013 Schedule
DATEOPPONENTRESULT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #832
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

I WAS TRYING TO SHOW STATS FROM MY GAME ANOTHER GOOD ONE PATRIOTS VS TAMPA BAY 35-32.

I AM DOING EVERYTHING BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING THE WHOLE THING.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »