Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #201
Rookie

Risin's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

So this is official?

Is there a coach mode/ auto pass in franchise?

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0

I doubt the sales will suffer. Us CPU vs CPU guys are a very small bunch and that is why we often get ignored. I mean CPU vs CPU always seem to be just like a simple integral part of the game so it was never promoted as a feature.

Now watch when Madden finally gets the CPU only ability again, it will be marketed as a feature for us.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #203
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

Well I'm going to get NCAA 14 and run coach mode on that. It's the next best thing out this year to go with and probably the last good NCAA title now that schools are pulling out of further contracts with EA.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #204
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2

I meant for the 360/ps3 version of M25, I know the X1/ps4 version will sell with every system bought, hell why even buy a new system and not get the newest games? I will wait and see on M25 for next gen, see some reviews and decide. I know it will look great at native 1080p but will it be stripped of core modes and have several bugs to work out?
Old 08-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #205
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 252Life
I doubt the sales will suffer. Us CPU vs CPU guys are a very small bunch and that is why we often get ignored. I mean CPU vs CPU always seem to be just like a simple integral part of the game so it was never promoted as a feature.

Now watch when Madden finally gets the CPU only ability again, it will be marketed as a feature for us.

Sigh.......Its nice to know there is a brotherhood of guys who care about this just as much as i do.

Building a team in Franchise and watching CPU vs CPU games really allowed the GM in me to come out. Its what kept me going thru the NFL offseason.

I missed it in 2013 but still bought the game and it ended up being one of he least played maddens ever. After i got bored playing online i basically just allowed it to catch dust.

I was excited about going home and dloading it with season pass but now that i see its officially not available i won't be picking up madden this year. I'll have to go back to Madden12 i suppose.

Really bummed...i want to create a twitter account just so i can complain to EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #206
Just started!

I mean at least if you aren't going to allow CPU vs CPU in connected careers at least allow me to export my franchise team so that i can use them in play now.

Thats at least a fair trade off.

In fact i bet thats what they'll allow you to do NEXT YEAR. Which means i have to wait and hope im alive a whole nother calender year away b4 i see it.

Please let them patch this in somehow...someway. What the hell is the purpose of having a GM mode if you have to play. At least allow that to be a specific feature to GM mode.

Coaches should have coach mode where they call the plays. Players you should be able to play as a player and GM you should be able to watch from the pressbox aka the chair next to the TV in your room.

Old 08-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #207
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm not even gonna bother with this game right now. Maybe later down the road after the price drop, but with no cpu vs cpu for owners mode, forget it. I still have Madden 12, I'll keep playing that. I have a great set of cpu vs cpu sliders for that game.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #208
Just started!

Im kind of new to this all and a little confused on this CPU vs CPU and 32 team cfm. Does this mean i would be unable to user control 32 teams in franchise mode because each game would want two users to play since every team is controlled? Or would i still be able to control all 32 teams and play against the CPU in the games? Basically have a offline franchise were i play alone but have owner mode for all 32 teams? Can that be done?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »