Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 25)

Wow never realized so many people enjoy watching a video game instead of playing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #122
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Wow never realized so many people enjoy watching a video game instead of playing it.
It's a part of the simulation process. We make the roster, depth chart, stats the way we see fit and we can play some and watch some. Where have you been?
Old 07-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 4

we like to be General Managers who build the team, watch it progress, make adjustments and spectate how good our team fares against the other 31 teams.

Never heard of a manager game where you are restricted to managing your team but not playing the actual games and manipulate the outcome?
Old 07-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

amen to that yeah ncaa 14 has it y not madden hear that ea sports we the people spoke lol
Old 07-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #125
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

It's the only way I like to play for the last couple years. I am doing it in NCAA this year hoping to see players go through a college carreer into the pros. Just watching games and tipping a coldie is good fun for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 05:55 AM   #126
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

I started doing CPU vs CPU in NCAA and have fallen in love with it. Hopefully Madden 25 will allow us to do it.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 07-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 0

I never utilized the CPU vs. CPU feature as much as some of the people in this thread, but still I loved being able to watch the Super Bowl if I didn't make it to the game. In Madden 12 I watched a Lions/Chiefs Super Bowl that was probably one of the best Madden games I've ever seen.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Well, there's plenty of gamers, like myself and many others, who enjoy just doing all the behind the scenes stuff, u know, the managerial things, but also enjoy watching the games play out. I for one love it for a couple of reasons. The 1st reason is that it looks realistic and fun to watch, and the second reason is that, being that I picked the coach, and I sign and draft the players, I just like to witness how it all unfolds and not control the action myself. I would only play this way on franchise mode, of course on exhibition I would take full control when playing against others. Hoping the Madden team can pull off a final 2 minute drill with the clock ticking down towards release, because like others on this forum this will be a deal breaker for me. If it's not in, I'll have to wait till they get it in. I won't b fooled like last yr.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »