Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #97
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

I'm doing a CFM with the Jags. I'm in week 2 of the regular season, coming off a 20-17 overtime loss at home against the Chiefs. I'm also in the process of relocating the team to San Antonio (chose SA because of the good fan interest, stadium funding, and the fact that it still made sense for me to be in the AFC South in San Antonio). Chose the "Express" for the team name, the modern uniforms and "deluxe hybrid" stadium.

I'm looking to trade MJD for some high round draft picks, or a good QB (80+ OVR). What is a good value for me to accept for him? Also, should I try to deal him before the trade deadline or wait until the draft next year and try to get a high pick out of him then?

Another thing, David Carr is the third best QB according to the draft projections. He scouted as a Mobile West Coast guy. Exactly what I'm looking for. He's projected to go 6th overall, and with the way my last game went, I could very well be in position to draft him next year.

I know this post was messy, but I was trying to be quick so I can get to sleep.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

has anyone else had the offseason where CB Leon Sandcastle is in the draft? I had a good laugh at that one. On draft day he was projected as a 3rd rounder, i picked him up in the 2nd round and he ended up being 87 overall! His player portrait is of Deion Sanders as well. Nice one EA
Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #99
Rookie

Started a CFM with the Jags because I wanted to relocate a team.

Decided to move to... MEXICO CITY! Became the Conquistadors.

First season with the Jags I went 3-13 I think. I only played out about 5 of the games. In the off-season I made some small free agent signings and was planning on drafting Johnny Football or Bridgewater as my QB of the future. However, I ended up not being able to pass on Clowney. After I missed out on a couple of free agent signings I ended up with a pretty awful team. Made a trade for a competent starting center and ended up settling for a 72 overall Mike Vick as my starting QB. However, he was sooo bad in the first pre-season that I traded for Jason Campbell as he was on the trading block. Also, I had hired Marvin Lewis as my new coach in the off-season.

Right now I'm 2-5 and it probably won't get much better. There are two QBs I'd consider taking in the draft (I'm looking for someone who can run and am running the spread).

Hopefully I can grab one of the QBs, bolster the defense in free agency and focus on improving the O-Line some more in the draft. That's my plan anyway. Pretty set at the skill positions with Blackmon, Shorts, MJD and Lewis.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #100
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

My Raiders have dropped 3 straight in 2013 to fall to 2-3. The offense has not scored a touchdown in 3 games.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #101
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

CFM as Robert Kraft and the Patriots

Started (14-0), then Brady went down with a Torn Shoulder Labrum. Mallett got the start in Baltimore and lost. Tebow (I didn't cut him) got the start against the Bills and squeaked out a win. Ended 2013 at (15-1)

Played about half the games super simming the defense and the CPU couldn't do anything. Switched to playing both O & D and the CPU got better, but when it's Brady in there...he is too much. As he should be rated a 99 and all.

First game against the Texans after my bye I won 24-13 to advance to my next game against Peyton and the Broncos for the AFC Championship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #102
Rookie

Can anyone explain why Tavon Austin drops practically every pass I throw at him?

I took over the Rams and moved them to Ireland to become the Celtic Tigers. I've basically resigned myself to only running the ball, since Tavon Austin can't hold onto a pass if the fate of the world depended on it.

I've bumped up his Awareness to 80 so far, but I can't figure out why he continually drops nearly every single pass. Advice?
Old 09-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #103
Rookie

longball5187's Arena

OVR: 1

Started a franchise with the Bears. Knowing it's win now or blow it up. Set it to All-Madden, but threw the ball all over the place. Both offenses can throw any time and usually above 80% completion percentage. Really need to find some sliders on the sliders page to correct this. Anyone with a recommendation to which are most realistic?
Old 09-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #104
Rookie

I chose the Colts as they are my favorite team. I went 9-7 my first season, losing in the wild card game against the Broncos, who eventually won the Super Bowl against the Saints. Reggie Wayne retired at the end of the season I fired Chuck Pagano, because my news feed said J. Johnson and Mike Ditka were coming out of retirement and wanted to coach again. I chose Johnson as my new Head Coach with a 3 yer 7 mil deal.

Just finished free agency, where Ray Lewis came out of retirement. I was able to snag him, because no one else wanted him. He ended up being a 92 overall in my scheme. I also was able to sign Eric Decker and Maurice Jones Drew.

I plan on drafting Clowney and a decent MLB to learn the ropes from Lewis, and hopefully replace him in a year or two.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »