Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #145
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

just started my online ccm up

first pre season game Rams Vs Browns

I lost on last sec fg as I thought we was gonna go into OT I had just tied it 20-20 with a 23 yard lazer shot cooper which was a due or die for us because it was 4th and 23.

so I tie it up and the rams back up qb just starts carving me apart again and because my back up players couldn't cover the rams starting te cook who was still playing in the 4th quarter. coleman hit cook on nice pass he stepped outta bounds for game winning 40 yard fg.

dion lewis came in and had big game 15 carries 105 yards 1 td this was a back and forth fight one team score then other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #146
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

just played my second online ccm

Lions Vs Browns

we had the game in wrap was 7-0 at halftime then the back ups came in and gave the game away hill and moore for lions looked like all pro superstar qb's against my back ups as we lost yet again 13-7.

we knocked hill out game with pinch nerve in neck.... moore comes in very first play a 35 yard td pass off the bench... which tied it up they added to late fg's... to send us to 0-2 in pre season.

I hope we don't lose any starters during the season because our back ups have shown they cant cover a wet paper bag lol.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #147
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I'm between FA and the draft. Furious would be an understatement because I now have no QB. Since I can't switch Robinson to QB I have no idea what to do now and the previous trade for Lattimore was useless.

WR are 90,86 and 80. Didn't spend Lewis' points yet.

Picked up Jon Asamoah (moved to LG and rated 93),Chris Harris and Geno Atkins in free agency. 3 OLs rated 90+ but don't have a C or RG.

Cyprien is rated a 96 after spending his points.

In week 4 the Cardinals were winless and I swapped the pick I originally traded for with theirs. I set it to 1 minute and got a tie when the game against them came up. Now have the first 2 picks in the draft. But since I can't check who's available in FA I have no idea who to draft. Sticking to Clowney with one of them but don't know what to do with the other.
You did what?
Old 09-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #148
Pro

OVR: 3

I started my CFM last week. Using the Jets, Raiders and Cardinals. I only managed to get one game in and that was with the Raiders. I'm having an open QB competition, but I'm leaning towards Pryor. First pre-season game and Pryor goes down in the first Quarter. Flynn comes in and goes like 8 for 11 with no TD's and an INT. Forgot the score but it was close until the second half, at that point Tyler Wilson comes in and combined with Juron Criner basically win us the game. Wilson goes 12 for 13 (smh, short passes are way too easy in this game), manages one TD and one pick. But with his constant connections with Criner and that white guy receiver with the hands made of Velcro, #9, we had no problem scoring FG's. I decided to put Pryor back in to give him a fair shot. Second play in the game, I run a Play Action, Sean Lee (I have no idea what he's still doing in the game but the Cowboys signed Takeo Spikes in his position, idiots), anyway, Lee blows through my backfield and he's gunning for Pryor, I run off to the right, two of my linemen somehow pick up Lee before he manages to clip my ankles. And somehow, Pryor plants his foot spins to the left, back behind the linemen, and I run back between them, both of which had Lee double covered, through an open hole and run it in for a touchdown. This is late in 4th.

I stop them 3 downs and out. And move the ball down the field again, and score another running touchdown with Pryor to give myself a 17 point lead to put away the game. That first running play was so awesome, I wish I couldve saved it for the memories. But it won't last, cause once I get home tomorrow I'm using my boys updated EA update that corrected the mistakes EA made. And I'm gonna restart using the same three teams plus the Jags, in which I'll bring Tim Tebow home and make him starter, since I despise Chad Henne and don't think too much for Blaine Gabbert. I can't wait till it's Tebow Time again.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #149
Rookie

seanjohn21276's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm 1-1 with the Eagles. Lost to the Skins and beat San Diego. The offense is good but my defense is headscratchingly terrible. And while Vick is lighting it up, he's still a turnover machine.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #150
Rookie

seanjohn21276's Arena

OVR: 0

Also, St. Louis is moving to Toronto in my CFM after the season. Pondering whether or not to concentrate on the defense during the draft or get my QB of the future, i.e, Bridgewater or Boyd. It's funny that Teddy Bridgewater is projected to be the first overall pick but Boyd is projected to be a late second or third round pick; with Logan Thomas projected to be picked before him. I'm a Va Tech alum, but I know that ain't happening.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #151

kaletore11's Arena

OVR: 10

Playing with the Titans.

Didn't bring anyone in the first season. Started strong, was 7-1 at one point but collapsed in the second part of the season and finished 8-8, third in the division.

Moved up in the draft to get QB Keyon Bates from Oregon, he's a quite mobile qb with a cannon arm. Also got Karlos Dansby and Ernie Sims in free agency.

So far the second season has been absolutely ridiculous but great. I'm 7-2, with three overtime wins. All my wins are by one TD or less and my two losses are by 24 and 38 points. QB Bates is struggling passing the ball with 11 TD's and 12 picks, but he already has 700 yards on the ground. CJ2K is a beast, he's currently at 1180 yards and 20 TD's. My defense is ok, allowing tons of yards but also creating quite a few turnovers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #152
Pro

OVR: 25

Simmed year 1 with the Raiders. Signed Johnathon Vilma, Sione Pouha, Devin Hester, BJ Raji, and Deangelo Hall. I drafted beast RB Tornado Davis who is described as a Darren McFadden without injuries. I also drafted a sweet nose tackle who will replace Pouha in a year or 2.
Year 3 - 11-5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »