Home

Madden 15 360 Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden 15 360 Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #473
Rookie

Whetz47's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 15 360 Q&A

Last edited by Whetz47; 02-01-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:14 PM   #474
Rookie

drseanus's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: Madden 15 360 Q&A

Hi all. Potentially stupid question, so bear with me...

I'm grabbing the game next week (yeah, I'm a little late) and want to run a connected franchise player career as a speed-rushing defensive end.

IRL, if I were eight inches taller and had about 20% less body fat, I'd be a(n) RE, as I wouldn't have to worry about a TE to get past and would be rushing the QB on his blindside.

However, a lot of the defense videos I've been watching on YouTube seem to have their left and right reversed. Instead of labelling them from the defense's POV (i.e. RE is to the MLB's right, LE to his left), they're labelled from the offense's POV. Does this fit with your experience of the game?

It would partly explain the insane numbers of sacks that people have been reporting from LEs in their careers, and I wouldn't put it past EA to make such a fundamental mistake, especially as most of the time in-game you see the defense from behind the QB... Thoughts?
Old 05-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drseanus
Hi all. Potentially stupid question, so bear with me...

I'm grabbing the game next week (yeah, I'm a little late) and want to run a connected franchise player career as a speed-rushing defensive end.

IRL, if I were eight inches taller and had about 20% less body fat, I'd be a(n) RE, as I wouldn't have to worry about a TE to get past and would be rushing the QB on his blindside.

However, a lot of the defense videos I've been watching on YouTube seem to have their left and right reversed. Instead of labelling them from the defense's POV (i.e. RE is to the MLB's right, LE to his left), they're labelled from the offense's POV. Does this fit with your experience of the game?

It would partly explain the insane numbers of sacks that people have been reporting from LEs in their careers, and I wouldn't put it past EA to make such a fundamental mistake, especially as most of the time in-game you see the defense from behind the QB... Thoughts?
LE is lined up over the RT in madden, the way it should be
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2015, 03:55 AM   #476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Hey guys I got the game today, there's an embargo on screenshots & videos until 3AM est, so please don't ask for them til then.Attachment 80944
Is this funny?
Old 06-10-2015, 11:52 AM   #477
Just started!

In CFM draft scouting: Does intangible correlate with development trait. Can someone with a bad intangible grade have quick or star development; conversely, can someone with a good intangible grade have a slot development trait?

I normally don't scout intangible, but often scout development trait. This year I need a WR but it seems all the guys projected to go in the first 2 rounds have fatal flaws (B speed, 24 years old, or slow development). There are some third rounders who have A spd, and A acc) but they have F intangible. I am desperate for a WR and would like to scout their development at the end of the season, but if it is a foregone conclusion than an F intangible means it will be AVG or Slow development, I don't want to waste my 500 scouting points.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:51 AM   #478
Rookie

Planning on getting this but, I have a question and I appreciate if anybody could answer...

Last year in '25's Connected Franchise Mode, it would retire guys like Michael Vick and Tony Romo and Peyton after the first season. Does anyone if this has been fixed?
Old 08-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #479
Rookie

NFL 25(Xbox 360) optional possibilities during the game:
1.How to select option to make one more touchdown for 2 points after my team made the first one instead of just kicking for 1 point?

2.During playing real player Vs real player we don't have an opportunity to make "Go for it" or "Fake punt" for the 4th trying, just punting the ball to the rival's field. During single I haven't such problem.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »